Chapter 2 - Plans and long speeches

A/N: Heya, it's me again! I made another chapter, yay^^ More and more people are getting involved in this little story O.o
Are there any other characters you want to see? Feel free to comment and vote if you like it :D

Danny's pov.

"But you didn't help. Who had the stupid idea to NOT tell me any of this?!" I ask, trying not to yell at them.

"That was my idea, I suppose."

The familiar voice echoes through the room. Everyone else was silent, even me. I slowly turn around to look him in the eyes.

"But why...?" I ask the young adult. His appearance changes to an elderly man with the same black scar above his right eye that he always has.

"It wasn't the right time to tell you. But I can assure you that everything is how it has to be."

I pause at this. Clockwork is always right. He is the Master of time, he knows everything.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask and look at everyone in the room.

"We could go to the humans again and find out what they are doing." Skulker says after being quiet for a while.

"And I stay here to prepare the guards." Pandora adds and I nod in agreement.

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Skulker, we should take Technus with us. And maybe Wulf." I say, thinking about what else we need for our little trip to the human realm. My old Home. I wouldn't call it that anymore. The people there don't want me, they don't need me. After everything I've done for them, it's time to care for people who really need me. The people who want me.

"If anything is wrong you tell me, right?" I ask Clockwork and he nods.

"Of course, my King." He smirks because he knows I don't like it when close friends call me that. Even if I see Clockwork more as a Father than just a close friend.

After that, we make our way to Technus lair while Clockwork goes back to his Clocktower and Pandora prepares the guards for whatever might happen.

"Hey, Technus. Are you here?" I ask as Skulker and I go through the floating door that opened before we could knock. The beeping sound of Technus machines and inventions echoes through the hall as we make our way to where we expect him to be. His lab.

"Oh, I didn't expect you here, my King." Technus says as he turns around to face us.

"I'm sorry if we interrupted you with something. We need your help, do you have time right now or...?" I can't even finish my sentence because Technus already interrupts me, shouting in excitement.

"You, the great King of the Ghost Zone, Danny Phantom, and Skulker need my help? I, the great Nicolai Technus, will-"

"Please just tell us if you have time for that or not." I interrupt him annoyed. I regret that we asked him, mostly because of his long speeches, but he's the only one that could explain to us what Jack and Maddie are building in their lab. A look in Skulker's face tells me he's annoyed too.

"Yes, I probably can help you, my King." Technus says, pouting because I interrupted him.

"That's good, thank you, Technus. There's just Wulf left to ask, then we can start." I smile satisfied and Skulker nods.

"I think I know where he is right now, follow me, please." We start moving towards the exit, but Technus stops us.

"But... what exactly are we going to do?" The Ghost behind me asks and I turn around to him.

"I'm going to explain everything later, trust me. Just come with us, please." I say and we both follow Skulker to Wulf.

It didn't take us long to convince Wulf to come with us, so shortly after that the four of us went to my castle. It's still kinda weird to see such a beautiful monument at the place where Pariahs Kep once was. Desiree was the one who came up with the idea. She wanted to remove the old castle of Pariah dark anyways, so she placed my Castle above the ruins. She said something like: "Look, your castle is much brighter and above Pariah's keep because you are going to be a much better King than he was."

Some Ghosts call it "Phantoms Keep". It actually looks pretty cool. It's much bigger than Pariahs Keep was and it is white and black. I don't know how Desiree did it, but it kind of glows in a toxic green, just like my eyes when I'm angry. Outside the castle are some bushes, trees, and other Plants surrounded by a crystal clear lake. The blackish wooden Doors in the front open on my silent command and the other ghosts follow me into the massive building. The coal-black walls are decorated with green and white flags while the white marmor floor shines bright and reflects us as we walk to my conference room.

"So? What's the reason for this meeting?" Technus asks as I walk around the round table on my way to my seat. As I sit down I fold my hands and look at everyone in this room.

"We need to visit Jack and Maddie Fenton, the Ghosthunters. We know they are up to something and I need your help to find out what exactly that is." I pause to see if they all understand me. Wulf has had English lessons lately, so he nods understanding as I look at him.

"Technus, I need your help to identify all the devices and what they do. You probably know way better than me what the humans are doing there."

"Yes, of course, I do because-" He begins but I cut him off, looking at Skulker, and continue speaking.

"Thank you. Skulker, can you distract Jack and Maddie? Technus probably needs some time." He nods in agreement.

"Thanks, that's good."

"It's my pleasure, my King." He replies and I give him a warning look.

"But do not hurt anyone. Is that clear?" Now I also look at Technus, both nod silent. Then I turn to Wulf and ask:

"Wulf, can you open a portal for us? I don't want to get accidentally stuck in the lab or something." Wulf nods, showing me he understood that.
I stand up, leaning on the table underneath me with my hands on it.

"Good. Then it's settled. We're going into the human world."