Chapter Five.

Hello all! I am back, a little over a week, but still back, and I come with updates! Whoo! 

SO, here is the next installement of Human. It's a lot of buildup still, but buildup is the usaid important stuff! 

WARNING: This chapter contains depicted scenes and concepts that may serve as a TRIGGER to people. If you are easily triggered then I advise you not to read this chapter. (If you don't know what a trigger is, then ignore this. It's likely to only be an issue for those who know and have experienced one.)

So that's realy all I have to say! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please remember to vote and comment your thoughts, as always! :) 

Harry

            ‘Harry Styles joining band mate, Zayn Malik, in smoking?’

            My brows furrow as I read the headline, before scanning the article underneath. Most of it is repetitive nonsense, but keywords pop up at me like drugs, addict, and what’s next? 

            So now they’re going to start rumors that I’m smoking and doing drugs? How ridiculous is this going to get? 

            I scroll down to see a rather sketchy picture of a figure leaning up against the grimy wall of a brick building. When I squint and stare at it for a bit more I see that the figure has big, curly hair like myself and is rather lean, but that’s where the similarities end. The figure that’s supposed to be me has its arm raised with something sticking from its mouth, supposedly a cigarette. 

            I’ve never even touched a cigarette. God, I hate Photoshop more than anything. 

            I look at the caption to read, ‘Photo above of Harry caught smoking after a rehearsal. Is this Zayn’s influence or is the star beginning to get into drugs on his own?’

            Running a hand through my hair with a sigh, I click the button to go back to the search ‘Harry Styles News’. I scroll through the articles again, trying to search for other stories and rumors that I haven’t seen before.

            I don’t know why I do this sometimes, search for the horrible rumors and things that people say about me. Maybe it’s because I just want to keep up with the news, maybe it’s just because I want justification.

            I know the difference between what’s real and what isn’t. I know that I don’t sleep around as much as people say I do and I definitely don’t do drugs. 

            The thing is though… maybe I’m just not confident enough to not believe some of the things people say. Not the obvious things of course, but the things like that I’m not good enough for the band, not appealing enough, not interesting enough.

            ‘Harry Styles moving on from the fans… to their parents!?’ 

            Well this is definitely a new one. 

            I click on the link to have an article come up with a picture attached of me with my arms around a fan and her mother, all smiling happily. 

            The caption underneath says, ‘Harry Styles gets up close to a fan and her attractive mother.’ 

            I groan in exasperation and am suddenly tempted to throw my laptop out the window. Just because I once made the mistake of getting a bit involved with Caroline Flack, everyone has to connect that to each one of my relationships.