Humans in the Spotlight.

• Dedicated to Harry Styles

This whole story is dedicated to Harry Styles. For his curls, his laugh, his charming smile. For having a lovely singing voice, an extraordinarily typical teenage personality, and remaining a gentleman under everything else. For not being afraid to show a little weakness, for struggling through hard times, and for being a part of One Direction.

For Harry Styles.

Hi guys, new story coming your way! And it is about Harry. Fucking. Styles. :D {Whoops, excuse my language.}

So... Turning to the serious side, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately (and we all know where that leads), and with that, came a new story idea. And I'm not a supporter, just to be clear, but this story idea was indeed inspired from the Haylor drama.

As I'm sure you all know, both Harry Styles and Taylor Swift have been getting a lot of hate. For age difference, supposed "lying" to fans, just for being together in general.

But I think people are forgetting that they're only human, both of them. This story is not a Haylor story, but it is a story that focuses on hate for justified and maybe not so justified reasons. Think about it.

I want this to be clear. Every good story has a theme, often multiple, as well as a moral. This story is going to have multiple, and I'm not going to be a teacher and tell you them, but I want you to be aware. This story is about humans. This story is about human nature, from many different aspects. This story is about mistakes and learning that we all make them.

Circling back around again, think about sending/giving hate to someone, especially someone you've never even met. Just like the rest of us, celebrities are only humans in the spotlight, {Yes, I came up with that somehow. And yes, it is the title of this section} they have feelings too. 

So this story is important guys. I'm hoping you all walk away from it at the end, having learned something, myself included. 

I want this story to remind people what the fandom is supposed to be about, and that we all need a serious reality check. While you're at it, why not tell me what you think? I'm always curious to know.

Summary below: 

~

“Sometimes we forget that we’re only human.”

Marley has made mistakes, one mistake in particular that changed the way everyone views her, and more importantly, the way she views herself. She’s now known as a coward, a monster, the scum of the earth, all over the world and she can only watch as everyone turns their back on her.

Harry has made mistakes, one’s that have also changed the world’s view of him, and inevitably his view of himself. He’s now known as a player, a man-whore, a delinquent more than a pop star, and he feels his perfect world crumbling down around him.

 Both Marley and Harry know what it’s like for the world to turn against you. They know what it’s like to receive hate from every corner, and reach the absolute low. And who knows, they might’ve done something irrational and drastic because of it, if it weren’t for a chance encounter in a quaint bookstore.

Whether it be themselves, their friends, or the world entirely, these two have to get someone to realize that they can’t be perfect. They can only be human.

~

Thank you all for being the ever so lovely readers that you are. I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I feel I'm going to. :) 

-Kay-
xxx