Unlikely outcomes

It's been a few months and I haven't talked to Dan since that night.
Everything had been good and I think I was actually smiling again as I walked home. When I got home I went to take out my keys and I saw a note.. In dans handwriting it was scribbled saying, "meet me in the place we first kissed tonight..please..." I headed inside and reluctantly got ready but I decided that seeing him again wouldn't be too bad. As I headed out with the note in my hands it began to pour. I was going to walk to the park but I was going to get soaked,"good thing I dressed warmly" I mumbled out loud. i set off putting my phone and the note in my pocket. Seeing dan was going to be hard but I was always told people should have at least one chance to redeem themselves and though on the outside I felt such despise toward dan I still felt love for him. He was my first date, my first kiss, my first fricking love! I smiled down at the ground as I held my lips thinking of our and my first kiss, and our whole date in the park I was to meet him at... I hoped dan loved me back. But when I saw him with that girl I truly didn't know what to feel. I had felt different types of pain through my life. And loss was the worst of it. To think I had lost another loved one just made my stomach churn... I looked down at my phone which I covered with my jacket so it didn't get wet. "Oh no!" I accidentally said in a crowded area rather loudly. People stared but only for a short second. I'm an hour late! I began to walk faster and the closer I got to the park the less people there were. Finally I got to the park hoping dan was still there. I hit the button to cross the street several times as hard as I could until... I saw dan. He was standing across the street you could tell he was crying under his hoodie. He suddenly saw me across the street. "VERONICA?!" He shouted. I couldn't confront him as I saw those brown puppy dog eyes through the rain, I changed my mind...I knew I didn't want to feel lost in emotions again. I turned and I began to walk away. All this was a stupid idea, I couldn't let him keep torturing me this way..."VERONICA PLEASE WAIT!" At that moment the light changed so he could walk toward me, but he didn't walk, he ran. "Veronica I know you're upset but please I need to see you again I- I love you..." He declared. A smile grew on to my face and I started crying tears of joy..I missed him...I forgave him...I loved him too. "Dan." I turned around to see dan still partially standing in the street. I slowly walked up to him to kiss him smack dab on the lips like our first date....my heart started pounding faster. Both started smiling and then...

CRASH!!!
Dan had gotten hit by a car. The car kept driving. After they saw him laying on the sidewalk.
"YOU BASTARDS!!!" I screamed.
That slow walk turned into a sprint to dans side.
I saw blood, HIS blood everywhere.
I grabbed his weak cold hands, and reached in my pocket to dial an ambulance.
"Dan I'm sorry I forgive you!" I sobbed as I attempted to dial. "Veronica..." He said sounding so weak.
"It's alright..."
"No it's not alright dan, dan don't worry I'm calling the.."
"Veronica..." He said so calmly.
My tears were as heavy as the rain surrounding.
"I'm not going to make it...." He barely got out,
"but I love you and I would rather slowly die here in your arms..."
He stopped to cough.
"Than in a cold ambulance alone..." "DAN NO DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!"
My teardrops fell onto his barely breathing chest.
"I love you veronica..." He said in a whisper.
"I love you too..." I said whimpering. At that moment dan smiled and became absolutely lifeless....
His cold arms, his pale face, his no longer breathing chest. In my arms which were holding him closer than I ever had.
"Why.." I whispered at the ground. "Why dan!" I yelled at the sky.
"WHY DO YOU TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!!" I shouted so loud peoples lights turned on.
I laid my head on his chest and cried the loudest cry ever.

When I was sad I would cry silently and alone. But dan was here and I was still alone...

Lightning and thunder cracked so loudly and I woke up?
I looked around at the pitch black room lightning and thunder erupting outside. I realized I was in my old bed, in my old room, in my old house. The house I was in Before the accident... I quietly got out of bed and opened the door into the familiar house I tried so hard to forget. I walked along the halls I knew so well to see my brother sleeping on his bed and in the room opposite were both my parents cozily sleeping away... "It- it was all a dream" I whispered as I put myself back in bed. I grabbed my pillow and cried into it but these were tears of joy. My mom my dad my brother everyone was still here and alive and I was so overjoyed. Until it hit me. That's why the door closed suddenly! But another more saddening realization hit me...Things never changed. Mel was still in England, Sammy was too. Mel never found happiness with will. Sammy never met Phil. And where did that leave me. Dan didn't even know I existed... I grabbed my pillow and cried harder than when I was overjoyed but my sobbing was interrupted by my dim phone screen lighting up on the side of my bed. Twitter: Dan Howell followed you!
I was smarter than that I knew the account was fake... I still opened up twitter to check up on my followers. Suddenly I looked at the account that followed me it was really danisnotonfire! I was slightly excited by this but it was probably an accident. So I dm'd him. "Ummm was this an accident or did you mean to hit follow dude?" I felt snarky and stupid but I sent it anyway. "Well it depends... Is your name veronica?" He replied. What is going on how does he know my name? Probably just because that's what my account said... "Yes I am..." I replied back I was tripping so hard that he actually messaged me. "Well this may sound a bit weird but I had a dream about you..." My heart skipped a beat. "is it strange that I did too?" I asked. "I don't know but lets start off with I'm dan nice to meet you!" Wow this is so weird... So in the end it was all a dream. I had a family I had friends and I had dan. Though the relationship was platonic at first it slowly did grow into something more. What a truly unlikely outcome.
A/N yup that's the end I'm so sorry I'll stop now and yes I know I'm satan... Love you guys anyway!