Busy af

It was now 10 o'clock in the donut shop and I just got in. "Oh thank gods your here" bob called. "What's going on? What's 911?" I questioned. The donut shop has never been busy and this came as quite a shock. I turned to grab my apron and saw the shop was closed. "Why are we closed up?!" I said in a rush of panic. "Did the landlord call?" "Are we out a job?!" I said in the most upset tone of voice. Caroline walked up and then placed her hands on my shoulders. "Don't worry; a lady ordered a lot of donuts, and we do not have the recourses so things are a bit mad." I began to calm down a bit realizing the situation. "How many donuts?" I asked. Caroline and bob both had an expression that made them look so stressed out. Caroline sighed heavily, "800 donuts..." This really was an emergency, I knew we didn't have the recourses to make 800 doughnuts and run shop. "Don't worry ladies," I said trying to bring up the girls, "we can do this!" Our mission was then set: We had to make 800 donuts by the end of the day for this lady's work party at the beginning of tomorrow.
-10 hours later-
A bit after 8 o'clock we were finally done, drenched in sweat, and proud of our work because we accomplished our goal. We started packing up all of our freshly made donuts in our pink branded boxes and started loading them into a company van. I wiped some excess frosting off my face and saw a familiar face in the street light. This was exactly what I needed after today. I started smiling like an idiot noting the way his brown eyes shown in the streetlight and how nicely his dark brown hair that was now straightened had been styled. I realized it was Dan. I began running inside uniting my apron so j could give him a hug. But I stopped, I realized something; he was standing there with someone...it was a girl, with jet black hair, almost as dark as Phil's. It was obvious that Dan looked like he was uneasy, like he was...nervous...I kept watching in wonderment, questions running through my head. But my questions were answered quickly, when she kissed him...