Phandom

As I pulled him into his room I pushed him onto the bed "CATCH ME!" I yelled as I fell on top of him. An oof passed through him as I landed but he still wrapped his arms around me and held me close. "Hi there" he smiled, "bonjour!" I said smiling back. He kissed the top of my forehead and I closed my eyes as I felt his chest pump up and down breathing. I felt extremely relaxed until he sat up. "How bout that video then?" He asked. "I don't know....what if they don't like me...?" I sighed. "Well they're gonna have to suck it up cause' I'm not breaking up with you!" He chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh, Dan always knew how to make me smile. "Okokok," I said. He proceeded to get really excited like a kid in a candy store, pulling up his laptop and typing in the YouTube link. On the screen, appeared the video I had previously watched, but that's not what was important. He scrolled down and clicked on the small arrow that expanded the comment's section. "WHO IS SHE?", "I can't believe it wasn't Phil", "I'm so happy for you dan!", so many nice things were written even thought they've never even seen my face! Dan turned to face me and kissed my nose. "Well that's it then," he smiled, "you're apart of the Phandom..." I felt a great relief roll off my chest, and it felt as I I could breathe. Suddenly I got a text from Caroline: "911! donut emergency! Sos!!!" I got up. "Dan I'm so sorry there's an emergency at the shop! Can we hang later?" His smile faded a bit but you could tell he was still happy. "Of course love, at least I got to spend my morning with you..." He kissed my forehead. "That's the spirit!" I smiled and as did he; I then decided to quickly get ready and leave.
A/N: HEY GUYS SORRY THIS PART TOOK SO LONG AND ITS RATHER SHORT; I'VE BEEN CAUGHT UP IN SOME LIFE STUFF SO YEAH BLEGH!
ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND COMMENT ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY. <3 LUV YA GUYS