Chapter 9

The room was painted completed black.The only exit was the door.

Great, I thought.

Why did I agree to do this in the first place? I have important things to worry about. Like my parents, I thought.

Suddenly, a guy stood in front of me. I recognized him. He was one of the jocks that people said had a crush on me. I had to beat up this guy?

Don't worry, I thought, It's not real

He started running towards me. I stood there in panic. I didn't know what to do. I started thinking, going through all the lessons I had with Logan. The guy punched me in the face real hard. Suddenly, I got angry and punch him back as hard as I could. The fight begins.

I was in a fighting position, just like how Bailey #2 taught me to. He made the first move. He tried to punch but failed because I was able to kick his balls. he was on his knees and I took that opportunity and punch him again. Then, I kick his stomach. He recovered quickly, however. Before I even know it, he was in front of me and he punch my stomach so hard. i clutched it and kick his leg legs.

How long will this take? I thought

There was blood running out of my nose and the corner of my mouth. I wiped it with the back of my hand before he got back up. I kept on kicking him over and over again. He caught my leg and threw me down. Pain stung my back. Pain stung all over my body.

But I kept on going.

I let adrenaline take the wheel. I got up kick his balls again, harder than before. he was on his knees again. I kept on punching him back and forth and finally kicked him hard on the stomach.

He's down. Game over.

His body disappeared. I did it. I won. But then pain stung all over me again and I was in a crawling position, clutching my back. i winced.

Suddenly, everything was dark.