The Bucket List Pt. 5

•Dreamwastaken•

Read the other parts :)))

Look at me posting 2 chapters in one day

TW!!!: Mentions of self harm.
Please don't read this if it will trigger you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 5
05 Go stargazing

White Lily Pond

Y/n's POV

"There's the big dipper," Clay whispers, pointing up to the sky. "And there's the little Dipper". He says laying on his back beside of me.

"How many constellations do you know?," I smile.

"I could name them all".

"I think we would be here all night".

"Most likely," he laughs.

Everything goes quite, we only here the sounds of the crickets around us and the running water from White Lily Pond.

"I always love stargazing, it's like looking into the past," he mutters.

"That's insane how this light takes so long to reach us".

"It's worth it though, it's beautiful".

"It is," I whisper.

I look over to him, he's looking at his wrists in the moonlight. Scars cover his wrists, some old, some newer.

He spots me and pulls them down.

"Don't be embarrassed, they show you fought through it. That makes you like a knight......a brave knight," I say.

"A knight?. I like that," he whispers.

I lay may head on his chest, he wraps his arms around my body, holding me tight.

We lay there for awhile, not saying anything, not doing anything, just embracing each other's presence.

He moves one of his arms and rumages through his bag before pulling out his camera.

He snaps a picture and I smile.

"I think I'm warming up to all these pictures".

"Good, cause they're not stopping anytime soon," Clay mumbles into my hair.

"I don't think I want them too," I whisper.

Timeskip

"We should probably leave," Clay whispers, his arms still tightly wrapped around me.

I just let out a groan.

"We could stay here if u want".

"We should do that," I smile, looking up at him.

He brings his hand up and runs his thumb along my jaw.

"We're halfway done with the list already," Clay frowns. "I'm happy that it's almost complete, but at the same time I'm sad this is almost over".

"We can still hang out after this is over".

"Ya," he gives me a slight smile.

He hugs me tighter as if he's afraid to let me go.

I start to drift off before I hear rustling.

Clay and I both jump a little, his grip on me getting even tighter.

A rabbit run out of the bushes and we both let out a little laugh.

I lay my head back down and he brings his hand up and runs his fingers through my hair.

"When we wake up we should go to Kiara's Cafe," Clay mutters, clearly tired.

"Oh my goodness we should," I say taking hold of his hand and bringing it up to my chest (Not like that u nasty little things).

"Goodnight Y/n".

"Goodnight Clay," I say as I start to drift off.

The last things I hear before I fall asleep is "Je T'aime". (I love you- in French).

Timeskip

My eyes flutter open, I hear the birds chirping and the leaves flowing in the wind.

I squint my eyes as I try to readjust to the bright light.

"Goodmorning," Clay mumbles, his voice still croaky from sleeping.

"Goodmorning," I say placing my chin on his chest.

"I can't believe we actually slept out here".

"My back hurts so bad," I mumble, "It was worth it though".

"It was," he whispers, "We should go home and get ready before we go to Kiara's cafe".

I nod before sitting up, immediately missing his warmth.

Timeskip

"Last night was fun," I smile. I see a couple look at us with wide eyes. Clay and I let out a laugh.

"We should go stargazing more often," I say taking a bite of my muffin. The couple seemed content, realizing it wasn't what they thought

"What about tonight?," Clay jokes.

"I don't think my back can handle that," I laugh.

"This bucket list has gone by so fast," Clay says.

"It has, it's crazy that just a few weeks ago we barely knew each other".

"I'm happy it was you," he whispers, grabbing my hand.

"What?".

"I'm happy I'm doing this with you, not someone else".

"Me too," I say squeezing his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:))) I actually rly like this one

Word Count: 741
June 7, 2022