Fights

Fights
•Wilbur soot•

                                Fights                          •Wilbur soot•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I turn to the clock on my bedside table, the time read, 2:34 AM.

"Tommy Don't you dare-," I hear Will yell from across the room.

He's been streaming for hours and I know he needs a break. But he never listens he just keeps pushing himself.

"Will?," I ask, I hear a sigh in return.

"Hold on chat I need to mute for a second," He says before muting his mic.

"What Y/n, I'm streaming".

"I know you're streaming but you need to rest you've been on for hours," I said calmly.

"We've already talked about this Y/n-," he started to say refering to when you to had a talk about how you guys needed your own space and that you were both able to make decisions for yourselves.

"I know Will but your pushing yourself to hard, I'm worried," I said interrupting him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Y/n stop, okay I've already told you I'm fine. Stop being selfish just because you want attention!," He yelled.

This caught me off guard because he never yelled at me.

"How am I being selfish, It's called caring!".

He then unmuted his mic.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna get off for the night. Bye love you," he said smiling and waving into the camera before ending stream.

He sighs, throwing his headphones onto his desk and putting his head in his hands.

Things stayed silent for a few minutes. He angrily got up and turned to me.

"There's a difference between caring and being selfish Y/n, but your to bitchy and stubborn to understand!," He yelled throwing his water glass in my direction. It hit the wall shattering right by my head causing me to let out a tiny yell.

He then started coming closer to me, I immediately back up hitting the wall, sliding down it trying to get as far away from his as possible.

I've never seen him like this before and honesty it was terrifying Tears threatened to spill.

"Will-"

He then turned around grabbed his phone, keys and wallet, before turning towards the bedroom door.

"Will, where are you going?"

He just ignored me and walked out. I didn't try to stop him knowing It would just make things worse.