Overstimulated

overstimulated
•Ranboo•

TW: Mentions of being overwhelmed and Overstimulated

(Bc of my add I often get overstimulated, though I'm now able to hide it. I will say I was never this bad though)

In which Y/n and Ranboo r at a party and you get overstimulated and Ranboo, ur boyfriend, helps calm u down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

Tears are running down my face as I push through the loud crowd, the bright flashing lights burning my eyes.

As I finally reach Ranboo hyperventilating I cling to his tall figure. His confused look quickly turns to one of worry.

"Hey, hey baby come here," he says wrapping his arms around me knowing what was wrong.

"I'm sorry guys I'll see you guys later," he says to the people he was talking to.

He leads me outside of the hot house to outside, quickly sitting me down on the porch swing, kneeling down in front of me.

"Y/n/n look at me, breath with me".

"In....out....good...just like we practiced" he repwats untill my breathing is some what normal.

"How about we go home?," He says rubbing my knee with his hand. All I do is nod.

"Ok, come on," he says softley, standing up reaching his hand out to help me.

As soon as I'm up I pull him into a tight hug, he wipes the tears off my cheeks before pulling away.

"I'm sorry," I say trying to hold back more tears.

"Hey dont apologize it's nothing you can control. Plus I was kinda wanting to get back home anyways," he says as we walk to the car, me still clinging to his side.

"What about we have cuddle time when we get to my house?".

"Yes pls," I say smiling just as we reach the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 6th, 2021