Drunk Care

Drunk Care
•Wilbur Soot•

Requested by:

We agreed to change it to Wilbur since I've done quite a few Tommy lately :)

I know Wilbur doesn't have a cat but just pretend he does. The cats name will be Floppy (Don't judge it's the first name that came to my mind and I love it(

 The cats name will be Floppy (Don't judge it's the first name that came to my mind and I love it(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur's POV

"Floppy I'm not gonna lie I miss Y/n," I say as the cat rubs against my arm.

She lets out a soft pur as her fur touches my skin.

I here a knock at our door.

"Hey Wilbur," Niki says as I open the door, Minx and Niki both holding Y/n up.

"Oh my gosh, how much did she drink?," I ask puting my arm around her waist to keep her up.

"A lot," Minx laughs, obviously a little tipsy. Niki seemed to be the only half sober one out of the three of them.

"Will," Y/n whispers as she looks at me with a smile.

"Hey love".

"You guys know she's a light weight," I say letting out a chuckle.

A couple minute time skip

"Ok let's get you changed," I say leading her to our shared room.

"Aahhh," Y/n yells as Floppy rubs against her leg.

"It's just the cat babe".

"Is this ok?," I ask as I start to slip off her shirt.

She just nods, immediately putting a hand up to her head from the motion.

"Don't look," she gasps, even though I've seen her without clothes on many times.

"Alright I'll turn around, finished getting undressed".

"Will, I need help, I can't take off the leg shirt".

"You mean your pants?," I ask laughing as I turn around.

"Ya those".

Another couple minutes time skip

"You should've seen how many guys Minx was flirting with," Y/n rambles out, her words slurring together.

"How many?".

She looks off into space for a few minutes before popping back into reality.

"Too many to count".

"Not surprising," I say as I let out a laugh.

"Will, I don't feel good".

"Oh shit, come on," I say, leading her to the bathroom.

She empties the contents of her stomach into he toilet. I hold her hair out of her face as I rub her back.

Timeskip

"Here take these," I say giving Y/n a couple Tylenol to help with her headache.

She swallows them before making a disgusted face.

"You need to drink more water, it'll help you tomorrow," I say.

"I don't want to".

"Y/n".

"Wilbur".

"Drink".

She gives me a look before saying, "fine".

Timeskip

"Alright let's get you to bed," I say as I lift her up off of the ground.

She wraps her arms around me as if she's afraid to let go.

"You need to walk with me".

"I wanna stay right here," she mumbles as she puts her forehead on my chest.

"Alright, for a little bit".

Timeskip

"Goodnight," I whisper as I pull the bedsheets over Y/n's body.

"Goodnight noodles".

"Noodles?!," I ask confused.

"Your hair looks like noodles.....chocolate noodles," she says as she places her head on my chest.

"You're so drunk".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this is what you wanted :))
May 16, 2022
Word Count: 563

Also I drew on some photos today (The others show my face but- maybe I'll do a face reveal soon)

Love you guys
-Akari