Chapter 10

It is almost time for all of the guest to go home, there is one thing that the Lan clan always do, and that is making a lantern with the person you love or with a friends.

Jiang Wanyin with Wen Qing, "Remember A-Qing, take your family out of Dafan Mountain. Leave during the night it is safer that way," Jiang Wanyin tell Wen Qing while the two of them are making a lantern together, "I know."

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli is making a lantern together. They were able to talk to each other with a comfortable feeling around one another.

"Lan Zhan let's make a lantern together,how about it?" Wei Wuxian asked with a smile on his face, "okay. I usually do this alone, I guess I can change it."

Soon it is time for everyone to let go of their lantern, many wish for different thing. Jiang Wanyin glanced over to Wen Qing, 'she making the same wish except for this time she is adding something to it.'

On the next day Jin Zixuan, Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian is seeing their clan off, "Jie, Wen Qing will arrive tonight. If Niang stop her, tell Wen Qing to show Niang the Jiang clarity bell. She will know what it mean."

"Don't worry A-Cheng, I will stop mother from doing anything to A-Qing. You three take care, come back home when Cloud Recesse is safe." All three boys nodded their head. The Jiang clan and Jin clan left from there, when they are Jiang Wanyin, Wei Wuxian and Jin Zixuan turn to look at one another, "Alright, let's prepare for battle against the Wen clan."

When Wen Qing arrive back at her home, she tell Wen Ning to go tell their family in a quiet whisper, tell them to pack up their thing. They will be leaving Dafan Mountain to go straight to Lotus Cove.

"Wen guniang," an old lady walk into Wen Qing and Wen Ning house, "granny, what is it?" Wen Qing asked. "Where are we going?" She asked Wen Qing.

Wen Qing whispered into her granny ear, "We are heading to Yunmeng Jiang clan. We will leave tonight when everyone else is asleep. We can't stay here, there will be a war against Wen Rouhan. If the other clan win this war, we will get caught. Since I am engaged to Sect heir Jiang Wanyin, we will be safe with them."

Wen Qing pull back to look at her granny, "can you go tell everyone not to make any noise when we leave Dafan Mountain?" Her granny nodded her head, she left from there.

At Lotus Cove, Jiang Yanli already prepared room for Wen Qing family to stay in. Since their Lotus cove is big they have enough room for Wen Qing and her family.

"Guniang," Jiang Yanli turn around to look at her maid, "Jiang guniang, we have everything ready. Will they come?" She asked Jiang Yanli.

"Of course they will, she is A-Cheng fiancée. Her family is in danger, to save A-Qing and her family, A- Cheng want A-Qing to be part of our family. They will come, I know they will."

At Cloud Recesse Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian is training the Lan disciple with bow and arrow. Jin Zixuan and the other Lan disciple is putting more of Wei Wuxian trap talisman all around Cloud Recesse, "Make sure that if the battle is overwhelming, go into the orchid room. It should protect you, no one can enter into this array. They won't see you either got it?" The Lan disciple nodded their head.

After training the Lan on bow and arrow, Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian show them where to hide and when to shoot at the Wen disciple, "remember half on each side of the roof and the tree. When the flare go off go into your position, if you are out of arrow don't move from your position. Leave the fight to your fellow disciple and us, got it?"

"Yes gongzi!"

"Alright, go get a good rest. I think it is time for the Lan bed time routine, isn't?" Wei Wuxian teased the Lan disciple who just shook their head at this.

That night Wen Qing see that every thing around her is quiet, she went to get Wen Ning and the rest of her family. Once she gathered everyone outside she said, "Everyone, we need to be quiet, no one make a noise," her family nodded their head.

They walk quietly down the mountain, they don't want the main Wen clan to know that they are leaving Dafan Mountain. They want to leave their home as quiet as possible. Since they have old man and old women and children, it will take them a while to arrive at Yunmeng Jiang clan.

Wen Qing walk in front of her family while Wen Ning take the back. This way, if anything happen the sibling will go tell each other what to do or that they are been follow.

Before morning arrive Wen Qing and her family arrived in Yunmeng. 'Finally, we are here,' "alright everyone we are almost at the Jiang clan." They continue to walk to Jiang Wanyin home near the Lotus pond.

When Wen Qing arrive near the Jiang Clan she see Jiang Yanli waiting for her, "Yanli!"Jiang Yanli turn to her left to see Wen Qing waving her hand toward her.

"A-Qing! Your finally here," Jiang Yanli went to meet Wen Qing half way. "Did anyone see you?" Jiang Yanli asked Wen Qing.

"No, we left when no one is awake. But," Wen Qing turn around to look at her family, then back to Jiang Yanli, "We are all tire."

"I already got you and your family room ready, come," Jiang Yanli take Wen Qing and her family to the place where Wen Qing and her family will be staying.

"This is your family home," Wen Qing look around the place, "Lotus Cove is beautiful, we are living near the lake." Jiang Yanli nodded her head.

"You should let your family rest up, they have been walking for hour and hour to get here. I am sure they are tired," Wen Qing look at her family, "Everyone go pick the room you wanted. We will settle in tomorrow." With that everyone went to get the room they wanted, two room was left, it belong to Wen Qing and Wen Ning.

Wen Qing take her family to Yunmeng town where they will be living with the Jiang clan. They are now safe....a place that they can call home.