Chapter 24

A month later the Jin clan invited all clan to come to the Phoenix mountain for a night hunt.  This time instead of Jiang Wanyin sitting at the top with other clan leader, it was his father, mother, sister and Wen Qing, yes, Wen Qing came along since Jiang Wanyin want Wen Qing to go on a night hunt with him.

"Jiang Cheng....is Wen Qing stomach getting bigger?!" Wei Wuxian said with a happy smile on his face. Jiang Wanyin blush, he nodded his head, "I'm soooo happy for you A-Cheng!" Wei Wuxian hugged Jiang Wanyin.

Wei Wuxian let go of Jiang Wanyin, "do you want it to be a girl or a boy?" Wei Wuxian asked while they wait for the hunt to begin.

"Either one will be fine," Wei Wuxian is proud of Jiang Wanyin, soon the hunt begin. Jin Guangyao announced that whoever hit the target will pick whatever role they want to take.

First up is Jin Zixuan, he hit the target die on. Then Jin Zixun turn around to look at all of the cultivator around him, he ask anyone who dare to do better then his cousin.

"Hey Jiang Cheng want to go?" Jiang Wanyin turn to glares at Jin Zixun, "I love too. I didn't get the chance to do it last time so might as well do this."

'I think I will do what Wei Wuxian did in the future,' Jiang Wanyin got to the target, he out a piece of cloth and tie it around his eye. "What is A- Cheng doing?" Yu Ziyuan asked Jiang Fengmian.

(Kept said that Jiang Wanyin hit all four target)
Jiang Wanyin take the bow in his hand, he let it lay on his arm, he take four arrow and lay them on top of the bow. 'Right, concentrate, do what Wei Wei Wuxian did. Focus, listen to the wind around you and then,' with one full circle Jiang Wanyin let go of all four arrow it hit the target died on.

Jiang Wanyin take off his blind fold, he is happy that he hit all target died on. He walk back to a cheering crowd, "Jiang Cheng that was cool!" Then it was Wei Wuxian turn, he turn to his right, "Lan Zhan, can you do me a favor?"

Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "what is it?" Wei Wuxian glance up at the forehead ribbon on Lan Wangji head, "can I borrow your ribbon?" Without saying anything to Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji look away from him. Wei Wuxian pout at this, he walk over to there the target is at.

He did what Jiang Wanyin did, he doesn't mind since he was going to use the same move as well.

After that everyone left the main arena to into the forest. Wen Qing went with Jiang Wanyin since she want to know what kind of monster or Yao does Jiang Wanyin will catch.

Just like in the future Jiang Yanli went with Jin Zixuan. This time she can protect herself since her golden core is stronger now. She even bring her own sword just in case something happen.

As for Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian end up playing on his flute to help the Lan get more bait. 'Even though I don't want the Jiang clan to lose but I also don't want Lan Zhan clan to lose either. So sorry Jiang Cheng.'

At the end the Lan got more bait, "what is the meaning of this?" Come Jin Zixun angry tone, "what do you mean?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Why did the Lan get more bait then anyone else?!" Jin Zixun shouted. "Just because the Lan have more bait doesn't mean you have to complain about it. Or you just don't know how to find them." Wei Wuxian smirked at Jin Zixun.

"That is enough Jin gongzi, what Wei Wuxian said is right," everyone turn to see Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing walking over to them. "Everyone have their own way to getting more bait, if you have a problem then why don't you go find more for yourself. A-Xian, we are heading back to Jinlintai, come now."

"Okay, come on Lan Zhan," Lan Wangji nodded his head, they left from there leaving an angry Jin Zixun staring at their retreat back.

"A-Xian," Wei Wuxian look over at Jiang Wanyin, "what is it A-Cheng?" Jiang Wanyin stop walking, he turn to face Wei Wuxian, "Jin Zixun will come to accuse you of attacking him with one hundred hole curse. Come to Jiang clan every now and then okay? This way A-Qing will help you with it."

"One hundred hole curse?" All three look at Wen Qing, "yes, in the future Jin Zixun ambushed A-Xian on Qiongqi path. He accused A-Xian of putting the curse on him. Even though A-Xian said that he didn't curse him."

"I know that once someone cursed the other person with one hundred hole curse they will have a backslash, they end up having them on there body. Wei Wuxian, A-Cheng is right come every now and then to Jiang clan, okay?" Wen Qing and Jiang Wanyin know that Wei Wuxian needed someone who know more about the curse to tell the truth for Jin Zixun to understand if not he will attack Wei Wuxian again.

"But Jiang Cheng, when did Jin Zixun attack me? Why was I there at Qiongqi path?" Wei Wuxian asked Jiang Wanyin.

"It was during our nephew one hundred month," Jiang Wanyin see a smile on Wei Wuxian face, "Nephew? You mean Shijie and Peacock have a child?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head.

"Then let's wait until that time come, don't worry if I am not at Yunmeng Jiang clan then the Lan clan can help me out. They do have healer too ya know," Wei Wuxian put his hand on Jiang Wanyin shoulder to assure him that he will be fine.

"Alright but just in case make sure you come straight to Yunmeng, okay?"

"Okay," they begin to walk back to Jinlintai again.