Chapter 5

When they arrive back at Cloud Recesse Jiang Wanyin hear, "Come Wangji, we need to go get our father out of seclusion. We need to tell father what will happening if he doesn't," Lan Wangji nodded his head, he follow behind his brother.

Jiang Wanyin turn to see Wen Qing and Wen Ning walking back to their guest room, 'Last time I wasn't able to give Wen Qing this comb until I saw her lock up in the dungeon where Wen Chao have captured her. Now, I will be a man and give it to her,' Jiang Wanyin followed the two sibling.

"Wen guniang!" Both Wen Ning and Wen Qing stop walking, the turn around to look at Jiang Wanyin, "Jiang gongzi, do you need something?" Wen Qing asked.

"Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Wen Qing nodded her head, she turn to look at Wen Ning, "A-Ning, why don't you go inside first?" Wen Ning follow his sister instructions, he went inside their guest room.

Wen Qing turn her attention back to Jiang Wanyin, "Jiang gongzi come this way," on their way to a place to talk, Wen Qing said, "I have unblock your sister spiritual vein, her golden core will be much stronger now. All she need to do is meditate each day for about an hour or so, after that she will be able to cultivate, and practice swordmanship."

"Thank you Wen guniang," once they are alone Jiang Wanyin pull out the comb he bought at the market for Wen Qing. He look up at Wen Qing, "Here," this confuse Wen Qing, "Jiang gongzi, this....."

"Let's said that this is my way of courting you. Please hear me out," Wen Qing can only stay quiet while listen to Jiang Wanyin explanation, "I.....I....I like you, I really do. It is not a joke. Please accept this comb, if anything happen, come find me. I will help you, bring this with you so I know is you. When I said that I will help you, I mean it. I know that you are a Wen but you aren't from the main branch of the Wen clan. What I am saying is, no matter what happen Wen Qing, I will protect you and your family. That is a promise. Please accept my courting present to you?"

Wen Qing couldn't believe what she is hearing, she look straight into Jiang Wanyin eye she want to know if this is true or not, 'he isn't joking,' "alright I accept your gift."

This made Jiang Wanyin very happy, "Wen Qing, come find me as soon as possible okay?" Wen Qing nodded her head.

After talking to Wen Qing, Jiang Wanyin went to find Wei Wuxian because he know what will happen next. "A-Xian, your gonna get us in trouble." There is a knock at the door, in come Nie Huaisang.

"Then let's keep it quiet then," indeed they keep the volume down, they only drink and eat peanut while talking quietly. Lucky for Wei Wuxian, Jiang Wanyin already put up silent talisman so that no one can hear them.

The next morning Jiang Wanyin take Wei Wuxian to go see Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji, "hey hey why are we going to Zewu Jun room?" Wei Wuxian asked while been dragged by Jiang Wanyin hand.

"We need to find a way to protect Cloud Recesse from getting burn down. Since your good at talisman, then maybe you can help them."

"That's true."

When the two got to Lan Xichen room, not only did they see Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji, they see someone else as well, "Who might be this two?" Lan Xichen look at Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian, "Jiang gongzi, Wei gongzi, please come in."

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin walk to sat down in the other side of the room, "Fuqin, this is Jiang Wanyin son and heir of Jiang Fengmian of the Jiang clan," Lan Xichen pointed to Jiang Wanyin who gave a bow to Lan Xichen father.

"And this is Wei Wuxian, head disciple of the Jiang clan. Jiang gongzi, Wei gongzi, this is our father Qingheng Jun."

"Is a pleasure to meet you Qingheng Jun," both Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin gave a bow to Qingheng Jun.

"A-Huan told me about what you know Jiang gongzi, that is why I came out of seclusion. Can I ask why you two come here?" Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian looked at each other then back to the three Lan.

"With your permission Qingheng Jun, Zewu Jun, we want to help protect your home from getting burn down by the Wen clan."

Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji looked at each other, then back to Jiang Wanyin, "How?" Lan Xichen asked.

"My Shixiong know how to make talisman. We can use them to put it all around cloud Recesse. He can even try to make fire proof talisman so that when the Wen clan try to burn down cloud Recesse building, it look like they are in flame but they aren't."

"I see, it is like illusion," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Then Wei gongzi, we will leave our home in your hand."

"Don't worry Zewu Jun, I will do my best but before that we still need to go get the other Yin iron from Tanzhou town. I suggest we leave now," Wei Wuxian glanced at Lan Wangji who nodded his head.

"Wangji, also said the same thing. But Wei gongzi, how will you help Cloud Recesse?" Lan Xichen asked.

"I was thinking, I want to put trap within a trap." Wei Wuxian look around the room, "A trap within a trap?" Qingheng jun asked.

"Yes, like one trap after another. For example, first come arrow, then needle and then dagger and repeat. That is what it mean by a trap within a trap."

"That is brilliant Wei gongzi. If you need any help please come see me, I will ask some of our Lan disciple to help you out."

"Thank you Qingheng jun," Wei Wuxian bow to Qingheng jun again.

After talking to Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun, both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left Gusu to head to Tanzhou town to get the Yin Iron from the Annual Flower girl mansion.

It didn't take them long to get the second Yin Iron from the Annual Flower Girl mansion since there wasn't anyone around. They left Tanzhou town to head back to Cloud Recesses.