welcome to hell

True love is selfless . So be prepared to sacrifice .....

Humna p.o.v

The wedding is done ... my fate is sealed .... One day I was studying high school , living my life. I had a hope that one day Asad will fall for me the same way I did , a future with my best friends studying together in college and now all my hope , my future crumbles into dust.... I am married to my sister's fiance whom I haven't even met before . There is no future of Asad and me not even in my dreams anymore I am married to a man who love my sister and here I am cursing my decision

Why did I say yes???

Was grandpa right ???

Have I done wrong to myself??

" Humna..." quickly wiping my tears I turned around to see grandpa with a defeated look on his face .

I tried to smile through shimmering tears trying my best to hold myself together while his gaze just sympathised with me .

Without a word , he pulled me into his warm hug and I squeezed my eyes shut letting the tears fall .

" Daddu..." I whimper ...

" Remember Human we plan and Allah plan and Allah is the best planner " he muttered near my ear .

" Just hold on to Allah.... Everything will fall into places " with that he broke the hug .

Though I wasn't assured by his words, I nodded anyway . He helped me sit inside the car and a strong cologne hit my nose making my body stiff and aware of his presence .

My grandpa closed the door but I didn't dare to look his way . I couldn't .

My so-called uncle and aunt who were begging me to save their grace didn't even have the courtesy to see me off .

Like I expected .....

The car started moving, taking me far from my grandpa, the only man who loved and cared about me genuinely...

I placed my hand on the window and he did the same , we both were crying until the car started driving faster leaving him behind alone .

I felt like walking around with tiny shards of glass in my chest. I felt a crushing sense of sadness, and I was miserable. it feels awful."

I can feel his strong , intimidating aura but I didn't dare to look and he didn't speak a word either .

I leaned my head against the car window , pressing my head against the cool glass , closing my burning eyes to relax .

" Ma'am"??

" Ma'am"??

I heard some voice ,my forehead creased as I tried to open my eyes slowly blinking to adjust the light .

A blurry face got clear as his voice became clear too .

" Ma'am we arrived " My eyes widened and I quickly straightened up .

My neck snapped at his place and he was gone .

He didn't even wake me up and let a stranger do that .

Seriously...

Deep down I am glad he didn't .

I don't want to face him either .

The car stood in front of a huge mansion .

I got out and a gasp escaped my lips .

'- this is his house. '' I asked the young chauffeur who woke me up .