I want divorce

“Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — … 

Humza p.o.v

" Argh…" I groan and turn my back because of the sunlight slapping my face .

" You look so handsome in the morning too " a girly voice spoke . 

My eyebrows creased with closed eyes .

I felt her arm travelling my bare chest …. annoying the hell out of me. 

I caught a blink and got up pushing her hands away .

" Get out " I said, wearing my silk robe .

" Excuse me " she looked shocked .

" You are already excused …. My man outside will drop you off and pay you whatever you need " I said walking up to my closet .

" What the hell do you think of me? " she yelled ..

" What am I a pros-" 

" 2000 dollars " I turned around .

" Is that okay ??" 

" Tw- two thousand dollars " her blue orbs gap at me and I smirk inwardly .

 Bl#### gold diggers I thought

" Before I came back, I left my room " and then I walked inside my washroom .

Humna p.o.v

After helping granny in the kitchen , I went to sit on the couch and read one of my favourite books … I love suspense and thrilled it makes me feel so excited .

Though there is no excitement left in my life .

Minutes later a woman descended the stairs , she was combing her messed up hair then proceeded to close the button of her shirt .

I rolled my eyes… Well, someone's night went well.

I pretended to read a book but instead I found my eyes travelling back to her again and again .

She is pretty but looks so vulnerable…. Was she really the type of girl who just sleeps around without caring or there is more ???

Are you allowed to judge??? My subconscious questions .

" No, " I told myself .

 Then mind your business I gasp as my subconscious scolds .

" Rude, " I mutter .

" Are you okay? " I jumped when the girl spoke from behind .

I quickly stood up facing " I am sorry I wasn't judging you " 

" What ?'' she furrowed her eyebrows confused and I slapped my mouth for betraying .

" I mean …. Ummm have a nice day " I waved .

Her face mask in pure confusion then realisation " oh you are his sister " 

My eyes widen ewww

" Actually, my wife.." I put my lips watching the colour drain from her face. 

" Yo- you are his …" suddenly she bowed down unbuckling her heels taking it in her hand " okay bye " with one last awkward smile she ran away .

" Hey ! Wait I am not mad " I shouted behind her but she was long gone….

Okay that's unexpected .

Wait… I remember I need to talk to Humza .

" Humza ...Humzaa I need too -" I entered his room " oh my God " I gaso turned around quickly as this shameless man walked out of the washroom half naked ….HALF NAKED ….I SAW HIS ABS AS WELL…

" can't you knock ??" He sounded irritated .

" Can't you lock " I snap back still turning around , I bet my face will turn into a tomato by now .

" What are you a kid ??" He frowned at my choice of argument .

" It's not my fault you are old " I clap back again .

" Okay that's enough " suddenly he grabbed my elbow dragging toward the door " get out " she pushed my body outside harsly .

" Never . Ever . Enter this room" he warns, still shirtless and my teenage hormones didn't even hear his warning but admiring his six pack abs .

" Do you work out a lot… " I question and for a split second he stood there in pure horror .

" I mean… dude you have some abs over there " I chuckle 

" I want to make abs as  well " I pout patting my tummy .

Bang ! 

I flinch as the door slam shut on my face .

" Hey ! Wait I need to talk " I beat his door but it fell deaf on his ear .

" FINE DON'T OPEN THE DOOR " I shouted through the door " it's for your own benefit " bringing both hands near my ear I stuck my tongue out making weird faces in response to his rude behaviour .

" What are you doing? " I stop ….

When did he open the door

I pull down my hand pretending to be serious " I need to talk to you " 

" I don't have time " he was about to close the door again but I stuck my foot .

" I want divorce " I said hurriedly .

" WHAT !" his voice boomed angrily and I gulped .

Oh.. oh .  .

____________________________________

THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED ON DREAME

IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE CHAPTERS ITS ALREADY UPLOADED ON DREAME CLICK ON THE LINK ON MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ( SECRETWRITER1396) AND READ MORE CHAPTERS AND DON'T FORGET COMMENT'S BECAUSE IT'S MEANS A LOT TO ME .

IF YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT DM ME SO I CAN HELP YOU OUT .

LOVE YOU ALL

_________________________________