Wedding day

A negative mind will never give you a positive life.” – …

  Rumaisa  p.o.v

  " And here is my favourite Biryani…." My grandpa rub his both hand like a five year old child while Humna and I chuckled softly .

  He is such a kid .

  Mom and dad sitting quietly staring at the plate longer than I expected .

  Is there something wrong ??

  " So what happened in the office , did he agree to invest ??" I asked them curiously as the two of them exchanged looks .

  Humans and I glance at each other knowing very well that my parents are up to something .

  " Yes " my dad after a moment of silence.

  Glancing at my mother , he spoke " he will agree only if I agree to marry my daughter to him "

   Ohh his daughter needs to marry that man… what kind of a sickness- wait what !

  I am his daughter ??

  That's means they are talking about -

  Soon releasing hits and panic took over me .

  " WHAT " I stood up slamming my both hands on the table .

  " You are talking about me ??" I ask ignited , they both look away .

  " You guys are kidding right? " Humna asked and started laughing and for a second I wanted her words to be true .

  But they looked at her dead serious and her mouth got shut quickly .

  " Okay they are serious " she mutters under her breath .

  " And you - you guys said yes ….. " I gulped and my vision got blurry " didn't you ??" My voice was merely audible to my own ear .

  " We don't have a choice sweetheart besides , he is a billionaire " my mother stood up trying to console me but I backed away .

  " He will treat you like a princess , he is so rich " she pressured at the word rich .

  " So you guys are selling me off " my lip shivers as I bite my lip to control my emotion .

  " Wow …. This was so delicious " all of our head turn to grandpa who all these time eating his biryani without caring about what's happening around him .

  " Daddu …" Humna hissed shaking his arm and I ran to my room knowing that no one give a damn about me .