Chapter 27: A vague memory

"Ah- Y/N! There you are my little rascal."

Yasushi chuckle behind his child, finding them in their garden exploring the space filled with flowers.
Luckily his wife wasn't home and the kids were at school or out on their job, otherwise if his wife was here.. he'd probably be hanging from the ceiling by his tails, shivers sent down his back by only thinking about the dangerous woman he had married, but he couldn't lie he liked it..

"Aahh~"

The 1 year old and a half snapped their father out of his trance to see the child's arms were up in the direction of the roses..

"You want a white rose? Gee you have some interesting choices my dear."

Yasushi said before taking one of the flowers in his hand as well for his child before giving them the flower to see their reaction to it.
The child barely got it in their hands before placing their head inside the flowers petals taking in the smell and softness of them.
The father jumped at the child's actions but, laughed seeing how relaxed and happy the child was.

"Maybe I should have called you my little rose instead of Y/N.. hmm but maybe that can be your nickname, yeah, how about it my little rose?"

Y/N POV:

Hm! Now I got it!
I scribbled something down before closing my pen.

"Now students who among you is ready to share?"

. . . fuck

All of us stayed quiet not showing any signs that anyone wanted to go, until Aoyama stepped up.

"Hold your breath, my name is the shining hero, I can not stop twinkling!"

Who would have thought anything else, his hole existence is full of sparkles.

"It would be better this way, shorten the I and not to can't."

"It's stunning matmazel."

"SHE LIKES IT??"

All of us said at once

"Oki Doki let me go next! My code name, Alien queen!"

"Hold on like that Alien monster with the acidic blood, I don't think so!"

"Dang it.."

"It's ok Mina, you'll come up with a better one, tho I must admit this one is very fitting for you."

"See, you like it!"

Mina chirped happily in her seat.

"*Ribbit* I think I got one, ok if I go next?"

"Come on up!"

"I had this name in mind, rainy season hero: Froppy!"

Ah! That suits her so much it even sounds so cute!!

"That sounds delightful! It even make you sound much more approachable, a great example of a name everyone will love!"

"FROPPY!FROPPY!FROPPY!FROPPY!!"

We all cheered happily at the very likeable name