Chapter 8: Hero training

Bakugo POV:
"Finally a hero-like record!"

"I know right?!That was so cool!"

Fox mask and infinity girl exclaimed cheering for Deku after the throw he did with the ball.

"His finger is swollen...It's just like in the exam."

"It's not very stylish."

"Wh-what was with that power!?"

Everyone's quirk manifeste by the age of four,this is unthinkable,but in reality...Then I remembered those words he told me after school while I was pining him to the wall by his collar.. What is the meaning of this. Explosions started to burst from my hand as I started to run twords that damn nerd.

"OI!Tell me what's going on Deku you bastard!"

As I was about to jump at him something wrapped around me.

"What the..,why is your scarf so strong?"

"that's because it a capture weapon and it's made out of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy,now don't make me use my quirk so much, it's giving me serious dry eye."

That damn bastard.

"We're wasting time,who ever it's next get ready ."

Tch,I turn to give that damn bastard a death glare and return back to my place.

No one's POV:

After the other three rounds that everyone finished it was finally time to reveal the results.

"Ok I will quickly reveal the results now,the score is simply marks you get from each test.It a waste to explain verbally so I'll just show you the results all at once."

Then a panel could be seen with each and every one's scores.You sighed in relieve seeing that you made it in 3rd place but then looked closely and saw that Midorya was in last place, your face a little bit sad but then you changed it into a determined one and hoped that Midorya won't be expelled.

"By the way I was kidding about the explusiom.."

You mediately lightened when you heard those words coming from Aizawas mouth

"It was a rational deception to draw up the upper limits of your quirk."

Aizawa said while smiling with the most unreadable smile

"HUH?!"

The three which were Uraraka,Ida and Midorya yelled in confusion from behind you which made you flinch.

"Of course that was a lie-"

A tall girl with black hair a big ponytail said from behind you on your right side.

"Well that's my bad,I guess I should have told you sooner."

You just hold up a nervous smile while the others were glaring at her.

"That was a little nerve-wracking huh?"

"I'll take a challenge anytime!"

"Well with that we're done you can go change and there are handouts of with the curriculum and such in the classroom,so when you get back look over them."

After that you packed your stuff and left the classroom checking your phone seeing that your sister left you a message.

"Hey sis,I'm gonna have to be late so ask your brother to make dinner this time but I would prefer if you would just order food because I'm not in the mood to stop the kitchen from burning down."