Chapter 11: Election

Shio's POV:

"Ohayo mom."

"Ah, Ohayo Shi!"

My mom said as she kisses my forehead and placing some ramen on the table.

"How did you sleep?"

"Horribly, UA work seems to get harder each year!"

"Ah, well you know how UA is, especially since Y/N is there and that now All might is a teacher there."

"Tho, do you think her being at UA is a good decision?"

I ask while stuffing my mouth with ramen.

".. I'm not sure, but I know well that UA is gonna be a safe place for her."

I look at her while she's smiling with her usual kind,warm look.

"I hope so.."

I finish the rest of my food and put the bowl in the sink and washing it.

"You don't need to, Shio."

"I know but at least let me help you."

"Goodness, I still don't know why you aren't staying at your house more instead of staying here."

"Because I care about you and Y/N. Since father died it's been hard on all of us but especially on you and Y/N, and I know I should spend more time on myself and stay at my own home instead of staying here but hey, someone gotta try and help with the kid."

"Well you all three are already helping around a lot, please promise me that at least today you would try and stay more at your house with your brother and let me take care of Y/N.. please?"

"...Fine."

As me and mom talk more we hear fast footsteps running down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Ohayo Mom! Ohayo Shio!"

"Ohayo Y/N!"

"Ohayo dear!"

Time skip»»»

"All right here's your stop, have a great day kiddo and try to not get hurt like yesterday!"

"Yeah, yeah Shi I got it, I'm gonna be careful!"

I kiss my little sister forehead and put my mask back up and leave to my office and then get to work with Nezu.

Y/N POV:

As I was about to open the door I heard a soft voice yell out my name.

"Y/N!!"

"Hm- AAGH-!"

I yelped as I was pushed to the ground by someone that was squishing me with their body.

"ouch"

"Ah, Sorry Y/N, didn't really meant to push us to the ground!"

I sit up and rub my head and look at the person that pushed me by their unexpected hug..

"Oh,Uraraka! Ah it's ok!"

"Are you two ok?!"

"Uraraka you shouldn't run into random people and make them fall on the ground, they could get hurt!"

Midorya and Ida were right behind Uraraka while she was pulling me back up.
Ida did his weird chop chop hand thing while scolding Uraraka.

"I'm very sorry about everything fellow classmate! My name is Tenya Ida from the Somei Private Academi!"

"A-Ah, it's ok, no injuries had been made so everything is okay! Y/N Kaiumayu, pleasure to meet you Ida!"

"So, we should get in the classroom before mister Aizawa appears out of nowhere.."