Chapter 21: Hang on to your power

Kamui Woods POV:

"The match will last 15 minutes. Each teams points are determined by its members, the rider will wear a headband displaying the total number of points! Until the match ends, you'll all compete to grab each other's points and maintain the one's you have. Any headband you grab must be worn around your neck or higher. But the more headbands you've got, the harder they'll be to manage! Most importantly even if your headband is taken.. and even if your horse formation is broken.. ITS NOT OVER  TILL IT'S OVER! Quirks are allowed , so it'll be a brutal battle! However it's still a calvary battle, so maliciously attacking another team with the intent of making them fall will get you a red card! And that means you're out of the game! You've got 15 minutes! Time to form your teams!"

..

"This U.A Sports festival..."

Death arms spoke up looking away from the screen while smoking.

"Guess it's all about preparing 'em to be heroes. A simulation of dog-eat-dog society of heroes they'll soon be a part of. Yeah, if your particular agency just can't cut it you can't even put food on the table. And that qualifier match... It's just like how sometimes we've gotta drag others down in order to make sure we get a piece of the action, yeah?"

"Yeah, it's pretty awful.... also stop smoking please.."

Mt. Lady said right beside me covering her nose with her hand not to smell the smoke of cigarettes.

"You're one to talk..!!"

I said at her while trying to open a water bottle, we were in the break room while still watching the sports festival going on.

"On the other hand... There are tons of cases where we've gotta cooperate with business rivals. Ah.. that's the point of calvary battle I get it! Victory for yourself means victory for the team.

"You seriously just figured that out.."

"Shut it. But.. that takes compatibility and understanding of each other's quirks... It's all give-and-take. Kind of like coordinating with sidekicks, or meeting up with other agencies for quirk training. All the skills that pro's obviously need... These kids have got to start learning about them now..what a world.."

She is right, they need to start learning about themselves and others now.. it is so they could have much more better chances at working together.

Y/N POV:

I was walking around to try and find A good team to team up with and get in the next round. Some  people were pointing at me or just looking, maybe because I was the one that got second in the first round and want to team up but it could even be to try and figure more of my quirk or just see what the competition has to offer...

I looked over to see Midorya trying to get someone to team up with him.. but they all avoided him, it shouldn't be much of a surprise, after all, he is the one with ten million points..
But as expected, he wasn't going to be alone for a long time since Uraraka started to team up with him.

'Just Ida and the three musketeers are complete.'

I chuckled looking at the back at the scene that the two had between each other.

Time skip»»»

"WOOOO!"

"YAAAA"

The cheering of the crowd could be heard clearly across the arena. And Midnight words could be heard as well.

"Your fifteen minutes are up. Time to get strated!"