Plans 2

The next day, you arrived at the police station, in a taxi. No dawdling around this time. You only brought your laptop this time, carrying it around in a web box. Opening the door, you slipped inside the police station, running into the broom closet. Rolling out of the closet, you ran across the hall, and slipped inside the Chief's room.

"Finally you're here."

"I assume you're ready to catch them."

"What else would I do?"

"Eat? Sleep?"

"I'm not that obsessed with them."

"Suuure." I'll track the Bad Guys using the cameras over the city."

Opening the laptop, you typed in the code on the special tab and...you were in. The cameras on the screen were a little low quality, but you could work with it.

You flicked through the different cameras until...there we go. The café next to the bank that hasn't been robbed in around 3 months. Sitting next to the window were the oh-so very scary Mr. Wolf and Mr. Snake. How confident. They were sitting down at their seat casually talking to each other out in the open.

It seemed that they were finished and started walking out of the restaurant. Turning, you pulled down your headphones. "Send your police officers to the bank on the Sun Canyon street." You put your headphones back on and continue watching.

Hmm...they stole the safe and were escaping the police. Who was Mr. Wolf talking to? Probably a mental disorder or something. And they were heading to Main Street. Heh. The police cars they were running from were building up. They would have to get extremely lucky to get all of the street lights green at the same t- "WHAT?!"

The chief gave you a weird look but you told her to get into her car outside. Alright, clearly it was hacked by Tarantula.

You put in a USB drive, and opened the coding page. "Alright, locked in to the traffic lights, now to reverse the hacking." Cracking your wrists, you slammed your hands onto the keyboard, typing vigorously. You hit enter, and the traffic lights on the screen turned to green. "You see, Chief? It's not so hard catching a bunch of thieves."

Your eyes swiftly shifted to the other problems. Satellite imaging system blurred, and the police dispatch was down. The helicopter could wait. Mess around with that Javascript...unencrypt that AINT...done. Been a while since you had to deal with a hacker.

It was pretty annoying that you couldn't utilize one of your best skills all the time. Tarantula was able to code and infiltrate technology too. To meet someone who had the same interests as you was exciting.

By now they were at...Costa Playa Ave? The piranha had just inconvenienced the police a little bit. They were pretty close to the police station now.

You closed the laptop and put it inside your suitcase and made your way outside.

You slipped inside the chief's police car, pulling yourself up to the back seat, behind the driver's seat.

"Go."

"They aren't even here yet."

"They will be in a minute."

Mr. Wolf's car slided through the alley in front of the police station, sending an empty safe tumbling to the front door. "Now."

The police cars quickly chased the muscle car through the streets. Soon you were at the place with the bridge. The Bad Guys started...dancing? Stop, Drop, Roll, by Can't stop, won't stop? They had alright taste, you supposed. Sighing, you slowly climbed to the back of Misty's seat.