MKULTRA

Ian Knapp, professionally known as MKULTRA, is a musician, producer and a member of Spider Gang.

In the album "The Mkultra Show" we learn of the story of Milk man, a sentient being created from the imagination of Ian, and his adventures through space and time (referred to as "Meme space".); the next album "The Soft Machine", is a direct sequel to "The Mkultra Show", and shows us that through his adventures in Meme space, Milk Man has slowly become insane, and schizophrenic, eventually dying. The next album "Milk man is dead" Milk man enters a journey to the afterlife, but is eventually rescued by a strange alien belonging to the ancient race of fish people known as Dagon, he then fused with this being and became Green Guy, who rose beyond the fabric of space and time.

We also learn about Meat man, an alternate timeline in which Milk man dies, yet instead of ascending to Green Guy, he descends to become a chaotic being known only as Meat man.

MK and frequent collaborator J Trauma released the song Crab People in late 2017 with Pageant Queen (aka Gertrude). The song introduced the concept of "crab people" to MK's thematic universe, a regularly occurring theme in his music and visual media.

Green Guy learns of this chaotic alternate timeline, and creates Crab people and sends them back in time to attempt to stop Milk man from descending into chaos.