Teenage Disaster

Thorne Aleksandr Baker, better known as Teenage Disaster is a small rapper, artist, and guitarist who began making music in March of 2012, if not earlier. After making music for a year or so, Thorne joined a group of two people called the Cemetery Boys, with members NotLewy  and ShinyMesprit. Another year later, Thorne collaborated with Afourteen , member of SpiderGang, to make Somniphobia which became a big hit and to this day, has been streamed over 2 million times.

The two then decided to form Grekom, a band consisting of just the two of them, and whether Thorne left the Cemetery Boys or not is unknown. Thorne and Afourteen  (Marric Slack) then go on to make three more tracks as the newly formed Grekom. After a few songs with Afourteen, Thorne gained the attention of Lil Darkie  and a couple other members of Spider Gang. Months pass and the news is announced, Thorne joined Spider Gang on the 17th of November 2020.

No, Teenage Disaster was not kicked out of Spider Gang, this is a joke that him and the people in his live came up with. The Joke was that Afourteen and Lil Darkie kicked Teenage Disaster out because he said that a fan's hairless cat looked like a ballsack.