Fl.vco

Maxwell Karl Spencer professionally know as fl.vco (pronounced fla-co) is an experimental trap metal and r&b independent artist from Broward County, Florida (originally from New Jersey). He is a member of the group called Noctvrnl with fellow artist EDDISON. He is also a member of Gunk Rock and Spider Gang.

Fl.vco is most well known for his iconic RISE tattoo under his left eye, and for his long curly black & blonde hair. His music style ranges from screaming songs to soft and melodic singing over slow tempo instrumentals, and on rare occasions he sings with a British accent.

He has collaborated on songs & projects over the years with his closest friend Eddison in which they created a group together called "Noctvrnl". Fl.vco has also collaborated with his cousin Jay better known as DNFJay.

His most notable projects is his RISE series consisting of four overall tapes released throughout 2017 to 2018. Most of these tapes have been removed by Fl.vco because of reasons unknown. RISE 3 was removed entirely because fl.vco didn't like it's overall quality. Rise 1, 2 & 4 can still be listened to on SoundCloud with a few tracks missing from them. Most tracks that have been deleted by fl.vco, have been reuploaded.

Fl.vco's SoundCloud which was wewillallrise for many years has been changed to hellomesq. His old SoundCloud url now redirects to a reupload page of his music called "fl.vco archive".

On May 21, 2021, Fl.vco found the "fl.vco archive" page during an Instagram livestream, in which he didn't even know it even existed.