Getting ready to leave

Lexa woke up and went to the living room to see L wide awake watching his own show.

"Hey L."

"Hey lexa."

"If I make pancakes will you eat them?"

"Will you provide other topping like strawberries."

"Yes."

"Then yes I shall have some pancakes."

Lexa went into the kitchen to make some pancakes. Then rengoku came into the kitchen as she was finishing up

"Good morning lexa! How are you today."

"I'm just fine. I finished making some pancakes."

Lexa put them all on a plate and placed them in the middle of the table. She then called L into the room

"I'll get the toppings."

Lexa said getting all the toppings. Dabi wasn't in the room yet and lex assumed he was still sleeping

"Make sure you guys leave some for dabi."

Lexa told the two

"I will be sure to limit myself so dabi may also have some delicious pancakes!"

"I won't take a lot."

Rengoku and L replied

The three of them continue to eat breakfast in silence.

After they all finished lexa and rengoku did the dishes.

After they finished putting them away lexa heard her phone ring

She went over and looked it was her mother.

"Hello?"

"Hello sweetheart! How are you are?"

"I'm good! What about you?"

"Oh I'm good. So you know that your sisters birthday is soon and she wants to go to myrtle beach."

"Oh well I hope she has fun."

"Um lexa. The reason I'm telling you is because she wants you to come as well."

Lexa then looked at her 'roommates'

"Um mom. I think I won't be able to attend."

"Lexa, it's your sister birthday you can't miss it. You know how much that will hurt your sister."

Lexa then felt the guilt

"Okay. I'll try to make it."

"Okay! See you later sweetheart!"

Then the call ended

Lexa then groaned

"Hey guys."

The two started paying attention to lexa

"So we are going to be leaving soon..."

"How soon?"

L asked

"I'm thinking 3 days..."

"lexa why are we leaving so soon?"

Rengoku asked

"Well my little sisters birthday is coming up. So we have to leave really soon. But all we have to do it pack out close and bathroom stuff. Then we are good to go."

The two nodded and then lexa went to tell dabi

***********************************************

As lexa expected he did not take the news well.

"I don't get why your so upset. It's not like your gonna do anything."

"We'll sorry if I don't want to be stuck in a car with smiles."

"Oh come on. I'm sure rengoku will keep his voice at a lower volume on the drive back. This is also not up to discussion, we are leaving in 3 days maybe even tomorrow if we start packing. I'm not missing my little sisters birthday."

Dabi groaned

"I'm going to start packing. After I'm done I'll pack your things. Also there are pancakes in the kitchen."

Lexa left the room and then dabi got out of bed to eat.

He didn't see either of his 'roommates' but he didn't care.

***********************************************

"Wow okay. I didn't expect to pack everything so fast."

After a minute into packing her stuff rengoku went to lexa telling her he was done packing his things.

"Can you go help L since your free?"

"Certainly!"

"Oh and one more thing. When we start driving back can um...be a bit more quieter in the car. Dabi isn't already happy about driving back."

Rengoku nodded his head and went to help L.

{1 hour}

Rengoku and L were all set to go, lexa had finished packing her things and all the bathroom things. Dabi went out for a walk and lexa was packing up his things.

As she finished dabi walked into the room. He just laid on the bed.

"Okay. Hey dabi? What kind of snacks do you want to eat while we are on the road?"

Dabi was quiet for a minute

"Whisk-"

"I'm not buying alcohol."

"Ugh...what are those weird cheesy triangle chips called?"

"Doritos?"

"Yeah those. I like those."

"Anything else?"

"I don't care what else you get."

Lexa just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

***********************************************

Lexa went to the store and got food for the drive back to her home. She got everything she thought would be good and reasonable for a drive back

She didn't think the drive wouldn't be that bad. L would mostly likely be very quiet maybe even get some sleep. Dabi would definitely sleep and rengoku would make a great company and somebody who would probably keep her awake.

She didn't think anything bad would happen on the drive. She was very excited to go home and see her friends and family. But she also needed to figure out how to keep her roommates a secret.

"Eh. I'll figure that out when I get home."

***********************************************