These Words Are Knives and Often Leave Scars

Dear Reader,

You thought it was over, didn't you? You thought that everyone lived happily ever after. You thought that I learned to fall in love again. You thought that Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco were successful and happy for the rest of our lives. You thought that nothing else of note happened after the wedding.

You couldn't be more wrong.

That's what you get for not listening to me in the first place. I told you to go find another story at the beginning, and you clearly didn't listen. I'll tell it to you again then. You should just stop reading now and go find another book, because things are about to get really messy.

Then again, maybe you like reading about evil marketing executives, cheesecake, more long chapter titles based on long song titles, broken hearts, the kids from yesterday, Patrick's pet rabbit, one really wild party, hair dye, and the other assorted weirdness that has happened in the year since the wedding.

Who am I kidding? Nobody would ever want to read that, so just turn back now. It's for your own good. I promise. You really don't want to read this.

Well, for those of you who are still here, I guess I'll tell the story. Think of this as a Part Deux to what I've already told you: a continuation of that tale of an American Beauty and an American Psycho.

Let's go back to the street where we began.

Love,

Brendon Boyd Urie