I'm The Narrator and This Is Just The Prologue

I'm The Narrator and This is Just The Prologue

Dear Reader,

So here I am. I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor, just like in that song I wrote. The wedding is about to start, so I'll make this short. I'm here to tell a story: the story of how I got here. Maybe you'll read it, maybe you won't. Maybe you were looking for a good fantasy novel. If that's the case, I would recommend looking somewhere else.

Actually, if I were you, I would just stop now. There are lots of better stories out there than the one I'm about to tell. Maybe you should check out one of those other stories you probably have in your library? I would do that if I were you. I wouldn't waste my time reading this. Nevertheless, I'm going to tell the story because I'm one of those people who talks even if nobody listens. Correction: I talk especially if nobody listens.

But if you're into stories about punk rock, CD players, almost-death, crazy stalkers, songwriting, bad jokes, references that nobody understands, long song titles, long chapter titles based on those long song titles, pizza, zombies, and a little bit of true love, then maybe this story will suit you just fine.

Enough with that. I really should just start the story.

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

Love,

Brendon Boyd Urie

A/N: So this is a new fanfic I'm writing about Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. I'll post the first real chapter after I finish Daydream Believer. Picture of Brendon and video of Panic! performing "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage" on the side!!!