𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

"Shit." Steve turned around and paced back and forth in the room, trying to think of something to do to help Max.

BANG

"What was that?"

"Give me that lamp." Steve reached out his hand and i gave him a tall, metal lamp standing next to me. He slowly walked out the room and around the corner into the main hallway, the rest of us following him with our torches.

BANG

We walked closer to where the sound was coming from, keeping Max behind us as she was the person most in danger right now. Then somebody ran out and screamed, causing everyone else to scream as well.

"IT'S ME!"

"Lucas?!"

"IT'S ME!"

"Jesus. What's wrong with you Sinclair?! I could have taken you out with this lamp!" Steve shook the lamp in the air then slammed it down on the floor, taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry! I was biking for 8 miles. Give me a second...shit. We've got a code red."

"What?"

"Jason's looking for Eddie and he thinks you know where he is."

"That definitely sucks but we've got bigger problems than Jason right now."

Me, Steve, Lucas and Dustin were reading up on Victor trying to understand why he was the only surviving victim of Vecna

Me, Steve, Lucas and Dustin were reading up on Victor trying to understand why he was the only surviving victim of Vecna. Lucas was filled up now about the whole thing and Max was writing on the opposite side of the room. Then Robin and Nancy came rushing down the stairs.

"We have a plan."

"Thanks to Nancy's newspaper minions we are now rock-star psychology students at the University of Notre Dame." They handed us 2 files with fake documents and papers that state they were academic scholars.

"I'm now Ruth."

"And I'm Rose."

"Ruth?"

"Wait, where's ours?"

"Nancy, you're out of your mind if you think I'm babysitting again." Me, Nancy, Steve and Robin were now in Nancy's room.

"I get Steve not having one cause he always babysits but what about me?"

"The kids are closest to you two the most and people need to be there for Max."

"And Robin looks like an academic scholar?"

"No but she will." Nancy pulled out a fancy, pink dress from her closet.

"I'm fine with babysitting if it means I don't have to wear that." Robin ran to me and grabbed me by the shoulders and shook.

"Please swap places with me. Please."