𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4-𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓

"Delivery service!" It was the morning now and we brought a few bags of food for Eddie. Dustin being himself, barged in to see Eddie glaring at him with the broken bottle in his hand. He went back to his seat in the boat and we stood around it. "So uh we got some good news, and some bad news. How do you prefer it?" Right now Eddie was eating handfuls of cereal straight from the box.

"Bad news first, always."

"Okay. Bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our cerebro and they're definitely looking for you. Also, uh they're pretty convinced you killed Chrissy." Edddie's head shooted up at that, shock covering his face for a second.

"Like 100% kind of convinced."

"And the good news?"

"Your name hasn't gone public yet. But if we found out about you it's only a matter of time before others do too. And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow minded mother is going to be gunning for you."

"Hunt the freak, right?"

"Exactly"

"Shit. You guys get me that six pack I asked for?"

"I think we left it in the car, I'll go get it." Steve threw his keys at you as you walked to the door.

*In the shed*

"So before that happens we need to find Vecna, kill him and prove your innocence."

"That's all Dustin? That's all?"

"Yeah that's pretty much it."

"Listen Eddie, I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this kind of thing before. I mean they have a...a few times and I have once. Mine was more human flesh based and theirs was more smoke related. But bottom line is, collectively, I really feel like we've got this."

"Yeah see we usually rely on this girl who has super powers, but uh... those went bye-bye so..."

"Well there is another girl with powers that you know." I walked back in with the six pack in my hand and handed it to Eddie, facing Steve.

"Well that girl nearly died last time she used her powers that much."

"That was years ago and that girl has it under control now."

"It doesn't matter, that girl isn't using them for this. Got it?"

"Fine but just so you know if it comes down to that girl using her powers and you lot not dying or letting you die. That girl is going to use them."

"That's fine by me."

"Um, can I know who this girl is?"

"No." Steve continued staring at me until the sound of sirens grew louder.

"Tarp. Tarp, Tarp." Robin quickly gestured for Eddie to get underneath the tarp and hide as we ran to the window.

"It's fine they're going past us."

"We should follow them, maybe another killing happened."

"Everyone get in the car. Eddie, stay here." Steve rushed us all out of the door and drive off behind the police cars and ambulances.

"Isn't this where Eddie lives?"

"It's Nancy." The car came to a stop and we all climbed out, Nancy noticing us and giving us a little wave, the police officer's words growing quieter. We waited for her to finish answering the questions and walked over to sit on a bench as Dustin and Steve explained everything to her.