September 1, 2010

authors notes:

This is my new story I'm trying out. I told myself I would never right a teen fiction book but here am writing one. Tell me what you think, if I should keep going. It's a girl's journal who is going through a rough time. Its meant to have errors and look a little unprofessional to look like a real journal, because as we know, we are all not pefect at writing and it shouldn't always have to be the most important thing as long as its entertaining. Also I mean errors as maybe using slang or putting words in all capitals, things like that. I would though like it to have correct spelling, punctuation and grammar so if you notice anything please tell me. Anyways, you will find as the story goes on through reading her journal that she has a lot more problems that you think. Let me know what you think!

Thanks

_____________________________________________________________________________

September 1, 2010

Dear Diary,

 Scratch that. I’m not starting off like I did when I was nine talking to my diary like it was an actual person. Anyways, today was the first day of my junior year! First day of school was the usual, get to know you’re teachers and what they expect of you blah, blah and more blah.  

1st period English 3AP- Mr. Wilkinson

2nd period Science ChemAP- Mrs. Simons

3rd period Art Sculpting – Ms. Lewis

4th period ASB (associated student body) – Mr. Carpenter

Lunch

5th period Math Physics- Mr. Pinyan

6th period Girls Soccer- Mrs. Jenner

That pretty much was my day today. I wore a cute light pink slouch tee today with a dark grey grampa sweater and an long charm silver necklace that I made myself. I usually wear jeans almost every day, but I wanted to be comfy so I wore leggings and paired it with some cute black skimmers. My new look for this school year is cute and comfy, I just want to be lazy this year and not have to worry too hard about how I look.

I’m not really excited about all the AP classes I’m taking, but Father says it’s the best way to get into a good college. I just want to play soccer in college, and I have had a few college scouters come and see me play but nothing so far. Oh! I almost forgot, I made varsity this year! If I hadn’t rolled my ankle on the first day of tryouts last year I know I wouldn’t have been cut, but at least I was on the J.V. and able to work my way up to the coach's heart. Off season conditioning starts tomorrow, can’t wait to kick some butt!

James King went with me off campus today to get some lunch. There’s a bunch of new stores that opened up across the street from the high school including a Subway, which is one of my favorites. I get the usual a Veggie Delight with everything on it, except meat of course. All I can say is Veggie Delight from Subway is heaven!  James is also not too far from heaven himself, he is so dang good looking, man I could stare at him all day. If he wasn’t in a relationship I would be all over him right now. But, he’s off limits and we’re just ‘good friends’. UGH!

Came home to an empty house again, Father and Marie still at the office. Paula, the new nanny, was probably  with Stevie at the park like they usually are. I felt alone again, but I wasn’t upset, I had a long day and needed the alone time.

I let HER out again.

I placed it just so, 8 inches from the wall and gently leaned the top to the wall making it curve ever so slightly. I looked at HER.  She was beautiful, so slender, she looked like a model. Her hair was long and didn’t seem to have a flaw.

 I wrapped my arms around my waist and looked down.  I could see it there when I looked at HER but could not feel HER there. I was not HER. I put the mirror away.

This needs to seriously be the last time I bring HER out.