Chapter 6

Narrator Pov:

At Hikaru and Kaoru's dorm:

The two Hitachiin brothers were spread out on the couch after another day of hosting. They were both thinking about their brother and how they had missed him and cared for him from afar and all he did was give them the cold shoulder and death glares.

"It's not fair Kaoru!! Even if Haruhi's close to him it's not fair that she gets to host with Shoyo!! That position is rightfully ours as his brothers!!" Hikaru whined, feeling awfully jealous.

"Yeah it is unfair, nii-san should be hosting with us, hanging out with us, and attending the Academy with us." Kaoru agreed, sniffling and curling up in Hikaru's lap seeking comfort from the eldest.

Even if Hikaru can be immature, his number one priority was always his brothers. He always tried to look out for them the best he could, which is why he isolated them in fear of Kaoru getting hurt. After their relationship with Shoyo diminished to nothing Kaoru was left broken. So when Kaoru curled up in his lap he released a quiet sigh and started playing with his brother's hair. "What are we going to do? I miss nii-san..." Kaoru tearfully said.

Kaoru embraced Kaoru in a hug and started rubbing his back soothingly "It's gonna be okay Kaoru, we're gonna find a way to bring Shoyo back to us. We'll all be complete again." He said the last part in a whisper but Kaoru heard it and cuddled up to his brother's chest.

Hikaru picked Kaoru up and carried him bridal style to their room and laid him down on their bed before getting into bed himself and embracing Kaoru.

~Timeskip to...week 2: Monday~

Everything was going well for the Karasuno volleyball team. They kept up a regular schedule and slowly got accustomed to life at the Academy.

Everywhere they went there were hateful whispers about them, but they turned a blind eye out of fear of what would happen.

They mostly kept to themselves only talking to Ouran Academy students during class.

Tsukishima came to realize his feelings for Hinata and he didn't know what to do, so he found himself in front of Suga's shared room and knocked 3 times. "Who is it?" Suga's calm voice from inside. "It's Tsukishima, I uh, I need to talk to you privately" He answered nervously.

"The door opens, come in." was the reply he was given. "Sit down," He said, patting the spot next to him. "What do you need to talk about?" Suga asked curiously.

"Well I'm uh I'm in love with Hinata" Tsukishima said while blushing profusely and staring at his lap.

"Oh well that's wonderful! Are you planning on confessing to him?" Sugawara asked.

"Well i want to ask him out on friday afternoon after his club activities. He said we can go watch him since it's gonna be our last day and I thought it'd be best." He answered nervously.

"I'm guessing you want me to help you with your confession?"

"Hai!"

In Shoyo's suite:

Hinata was lying on the couch while chatting on the phone. "-of course i agree 'Kawa we have to do so anyway whether it's when you graduate or when I graduate." He said fondly. It was currently March, two months after the Spring Nationals Tournament happened and graduation was coming closer and closer and during the summertime would come a big change.

"Yes, so I know but I don't want you to be uncomfortable! You're going into your 2'nd year married! It's gonna be so odd and I worry y'know." Oikawa ranted from the other line.

"It's gonna be fine 'Kawa. You do know it's pretty common among our social standing right?" Hinata soothed him and in an attempt to lighten the mood he said "You're giving me a real proposal right? And a real wedding?"

"Of course I am! I wouldn't give you anything less of the best Sho! What kind of partner would I be if we just signed the contracts!?" Oikawa whined.

"Not a good one that's for sure. Anyways it's going to be fine 'Kawa it really doesn't bother me I'll be happy that you'll be mine forever." Hinata said with a faint blush on his cheeks.

Seeing his lover blush, Oikawa cooed "So will I love. It's getting late and you should go to bed. I know how exhausting hosting makes you and I don't want you to be tired."

"K, goodnight and love you" Hinata said.

"Love you too, Sho"

~Timeskip to...Week 2: Wednesday~

"Hey onii-san, we should invite mom and auntie Cassiopeia on Friday after Hosting. They'll be extremely happy to see nii-san safe and sound, won't they?" Kaoru said suddenly.

"Yeah they will! That's a wonderful idea Kaoru! Maybe they'll convince Shoyo to stay here at the Academy!" Hikaru said excitedly.

"Hmm! I'll go call mom and you call auntie!" said kaoru and with that they both raced to get their phones to call their relatives.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that this chapter was short and sucked. This book wasn't meant to be too long because while I started it on my macbook my laptop broke so I had to use a school chromebook to continue this book and rewrite it. Our school year is coming to an end in 2 weeks so I want to get this book over before our summer break because I will have to turn it in before then. When this computer gets turned on I won't have a writing platform except my phone and I find that hard to work with. I have a work in progress book that i have not published and if i manage to get a new laptop i will start posting the chapters to that book. Again i'm very sorry.-Friendless_Slytherin