Chapter 2

Narrator:

   3rd person view:

   At Karasuno:

  After Hinata had fainted, chaos erupted. Yachi shrieked loudly, nearly bursting all of their eardrums. Everyone was trying to figure out what to do. Sugawara, third year and vice captain,was telling Takeda to call 119 because one of his baby crows was dying. Daichi was telling everybody to calm down while trying to get people to help carry Hinata to the nurses office. Tanaka and Nishinoya, both second years, were screaming and running around saying how their favorite kohai had died. Yamaguchi, first year, was silently freaking out next to Asahi, third year. And Tsukishima was just standing off to the side watching everything with this little smirk on his face. And the forgotten trio was just being well...forgotten.

  Finally they all managed to calm down and Asahi, Daichi, and Enoshita carried Hinata to the nurses office. When they got there the nurse took one look at Hinata and did a double take. ¨What happened to the boy?¨ she asked while motioning them to lay him on one of the beds.

  ¨Uhh... well we were having volleyball practice when Takeda Sensei came in and told us about how we got invited by another school and then we heard a thud and when we turned around he had already fainted¨ Daichi explained with a calm face that screamed 'i'm trying to be calm here!'

  ¨Hmm ok. He has a small bump on his head but no concussion. By what you're saying he probably has bad memories there or has heard bad things about the school so try to refrain from talking too much about it.¨ she said.

  Daichi just looked confused but answered ¨Ok ma'am we will try our best to not talk about it too much.¨

  Daichi walked to the clubroom where the team was resting and waiting for him to come back. He was confused as hell though because Hinata couldn't have bad memories there could he? He shook off his thoughts and realized that he was standing in front of the clubroom.

  When he walked in he was mean with concerned faces. He decided to ignore them for now in favor of changing out of his sweaty clothes. When he finished he sat down on the floor and went back to his previous thoughts. Meanwhile everyone was getting more and more impatient and wanted to hear news about how Hinata was doing. Tsukishima had enough and asked ¨Daichi san everyone's getting impatient. Did the stupid shrimpy hurt his head that badly or do just want to kill them¨ He said while gesturing to the rest of the team.

  He successfully shook Daichi out of his thoughts and when Daichi looked up, he was met with impatient faces. ¨Hm? Oh sorry uh,no Hinata's alright no concussion just a small bump. He's sleeping in the infirmary. He should wake up in ½ an hour.¨ He said distractedly.

  That put the team at ease but they were still worried about the contemplating look on their captain's face. He only looked like this when there was a super complicated math or science problem he was trying very hard to understand. The team was worried this might have something to do with the team's favorite baby crow.

   The whole team was getting fed up so Suga decided to put them out of their misery. ¨Sawamura Daichi you will tell us what the hell is going on in that brainless head of yours!!¨ He said.

  Daichi hearing Suga snapped out of his thoughts with a jerk of his head. He looked up at Suga from his position and decided to answer truthfully. ¨ It's just something the nurse told me,I guess. After I had told her what happened she said that the reason he might have fainted was because he either has bad memories at Ouran Academy or he has heard bad things about the school. But it couldn't have been because he has bad memories at the school 'cause Ouran is for rich kids in Tokyo,meanwhile Hinata can't even pay for his own meat buns, plus Hinata lives here in Miyagi! But it also can't be that he has heard bad things about the school because their reputation is perfect without a single speck of dirt!!¨ Daichi exclaimed.