Prologue

Narrator pov:

It was a normal day at Ouran Academy, a school where only the rich and those talented enough to get a scholarship were allowed in.

Inside the school there was a Host Club among all the other clubs that was initiated by Tamaki Suoh, the son of the principal. This club prioritized making the women at the school happy and as some people like to refer to the club it was a playground for wealthy men who have too much time on their hands.

Inside this club there were seven people, six men and one woman. These people were Tamaki Suoh, Kyoya Ootori, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, Mitsukuni ¨Honey" Haninozuka, Takashi ¨Mori¨ Morinozuka and finally Haruji Fujioka. Each of them were popular although no one knew Haruji was a girl and they often thought her to be a boy. All of them are different but they all work well together.

However the Hitachiin twins had a secret. They weren't twins and never will be. They have another brother, younger than Hikaru by a few minutes and older than Kaoru by a few minutes, Shoyo Hitachiin. But no one else knew of him except their mother and themselves, in fact the last time they saw Shoyo was at their middle school graduation party and even then it was only for a few minutes and he was enrolled under a different name that they assumed he still went by, Shoyo Hinata. He left after the ceremony and neither of them saw him ever again till that fateful day...

They had a sad past with their brother and while they loved him and adored him as a brother he appeared to hate them with all his being. At home and even at school he never associated with them, choosing to ignore them and to work alone for projects if he was in a group or partnership with them. That doesn't mean he wasn't popular though, oh no he was one of the most popular guys at school probably right under the twins themselves. He wore a perfect mask around other people. He had a bright personality when he was around anyone else and he was often referred to as ¨the Sun¨ but at home he stayed cooped up in his room or in the gymnasium of their mansion.

They had a whole bunch of unanswered questions that they were never able to get the answers to, such as ¨Why did their brother hate them so much?¨ , ¨What had they done to make him hate them?¨ , ¨Was he ashamed of them?¨ , ¨Why did he leave?¨ , ¨Why did after their fathers death did he change?¨. But they would never get the answers to these questions on their own, they would have to ask Shoyo but he was off the radar. They searched after their graduation everywhere in Bunkyo, Tokyo but he was nowhere to be seen. They had assumed that he moved to some other part of Japan. In Fact he was 190 miles away from them, in Miyagi but they wouldn't know that until their first year.

The number one thing they would have never thought was the reason why their brother hates them is someone they are close to , but they won't find that out until it's too late...