Chapter 4

Even later that day:

Narrator pov:

By the time Hinata got to his team's suite he was fighting to keep his laughter, which was caused because of the hilarious situation he was in, in check. When he got to the door of the teams room he was giggling and his teammates were looking questioningly at him. "Hinata what happened? Why are you giggling so much?" asked Asahi.

Hinata looked up at them and started laughing. "It's nothing," more laughter "Asahi-senpai" He managed to weeze before continuing his laugh attack until he had calmed down enough to form coherent sentences without laughing. "Where's Daichi-senpai and Sugawara-senpai?I need to talk with him." he asked the rest of them.

"Uh, well they're in their room I think, 3rd door to the left." answered Kinoshita while giving questioning glances at Hinata. "Ok, thanks senpai!" said Hinata while walking away.

The members of the team that were present sent questioning glances at each other but then went back to what they were doing before Hinata arrived. Hinata was in front of the captains and the vice captains room and he knocked three times and waited until he heard Daichi call out "Who is it?!" "It's me, Hinata captain!" called Hinata back "Come in Hinata!" called Daichi.

Hinata opened the door and peeked inside, finding Daichi and Sugawara on their respective beds. They were both looking at him with curious glances but they hadn't said anything yet. "So what happened to Hinata?" asked Sugawara.

"Uh well, would you believe I sort of got invited into a club temporarily while we're here so the practice schedule has changed? He asked.

Daichi and Suagwara looked confused, and flabbergasted at the same time and let me tell you it was a funny sight to behold but Hinata managed to keep his face straight. "Uhh sure?I mean I wonder how did you get in the club when no one at this school knows you except your friend, and what club is it? And when are we gonna have practice? Where is the gym?" ranted Sugawara, who was ever the mom.

"Well my friend invited me to the club and the other people are fine with it, were gonna have stretching and practice for ourselves first thing in the morning at around 8 in gym #1 and then we join the other team at gym #2 to practice with them, gym #1 is located on the east side of the school where we are and gym #2 is located a department over, and it's a welcoming club." Hinata said. By the time he finished his monologue he was out of breath and was panting lightly until he got his breath back.The two parent crows on the other hand were just trying to process what they had just heard and Daichy was about to ask a question when Hinata said "No more questions senpai! Please no more." he begged.

"Well ok, I guess I'll inform the team later today at super." Daichi said awkwardly

while looking at Sugawara. It was only around midday so they had plenty of time. "Ok that's all Daichi-senpai,Sugawara-senpai Arigato and sayonara!" Said Hinata and left, closing the door quietly as he did so.

Hinata was so happy they didn't ask anymore questions. Not because he feared for his lungs, which he did, but also because he would have to make up a whole bunch of half truths and half lies on the spot which was always confusing. Now he was on his way to gym #2 where the volleyball team practiced. There was only a male team, one for middle schoolers and one for high schoolers,because unlike Karasuno the elite believe that girls shouldn't strain their bodies and cause possible harm to their bodies which would cause them not to be able to give birth and not to be able to produce heirs. Kinda sexist if you asked Hinata.

Anyway he arrived soon enough (not really he had to walk like a whole mile) and made his presence known by accidentally slamming open the doors. "Hello guys, long time no see!" he chirped. At that the whole team stopped what they were doing and turned toward the oddly familiar voice, which caused a guy to be bonked on the head with a volleyball which caused them all to start laughing.