Chapter 1

Narrator pov:

    With Kyoya Ootori:

  I was digging around the club members background to see if there's anything that could be used to help the Host Club boost its sales but all i have found so far is information that is already known even Haruhi's past is relatively simple although it could be used to gain sympathy...hmm.

  It wasn't until I started checking the Hitachiin twin files that I found something interesting.Their birth records don't show two, but three males being born. One unknown person in between the known twins. Further digging showed he was named Shoyo Hitachiin but he disappeared shortly after his fathers death. He was known to be smart, kind, and it was rumored that he would grow up to be extremely handsome. He was also a huge volleyball fan and wanted to play. Even more digging showed that before his name disappeared he had started ignoring his brothers and shutting himself in his room.

  Actually now that i think about it he sounds relatively similar to that guy that was in the twins year during middle school. He disappeared after their graduation from middle school, he apparently moved out of Tokyo. If i can remember it correctly his name was Shoyo Hinata. Even their names match...Maybe there was a family issue that caused him to abandon his family i can't be sure. But this kid always was popular and kind but he always ignored the twins, he was also on the volleyball team, middle blocker i believe.

  The information matches up but I couldn't be sure until I had more information. I did more digging and found out that he moved to Miyagi, attends Karasuno High and is on the volleyball team as a middle blocker. He's a first year student and has a bright personality. Yep, I've hit the jackpot. He does a freak quick attack, taking down Aoba Johsai, closest known friend is...Kenma Kozume. He went to primary school with... HARUHI FUJIOKA?!

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator:

  3rd person view:

   With the Host Club:

  Kyoya had come into the club room around half an hour before they were actually going to open up their doors, they all thought that he was just going to relay more information that he had managed to dig up. And they were not disappointed.

  Kyoya walked up to them with what appeared to be files in his hand and started speaking.¨ I did some digging around all of you guys' backgrounds to see if there was anything that we would be able to use to promote sales, there wasn't much that i didn't already know. Haruhi can be used to gain sympathy from the guests.¨

  At this Haruhi huffed indignantly, while the rest of the club motioned for Kyoya to continue because he obviously wasn't done yet. ¨ There wasn't much information that would be useful for us, but i found a piece of information that greatly interested me. It was tied to our twins, and that guy that was in their year Shoyo Hinata. I found birth records saying that his real name was in fact Shoyo Hitachiin, and that he was the middle child of the Hitachiin family. Isn't that right twins...Or should I say triplets?¨

  When he said that it was as if the twins had a magnet on themselves to attract attention because every single one of the other members turned to stare at the so-called twins. Everyone couldn't believe what they had just heard, everyone was completely astonished, except Haruhi. While she was surprised to hear the news that they were triplets, she had thought that the guy in her elementary class, Shoyo Hinata, was somehow related to the twins because they looked very alike. She kept meaning to bring it up but always got caught up with something else to do. The only part that hadn't made sense was the fact that he had gone to a more 'common' school where she went, if he had been related to them his family would have been extremely wealthy and would have likely been raised by the 'elite'.