chapter nine - party w nikki

I put my stuff down on the bunk beds. Nikki put her stuff down too. " Guess I get you all to myself, huh? " She looked at me. " Yeah. I'm all yours. " I kissed her lips. " I'm gonna go get ready for the party. " She looked at me. " " Okay. " I walked to the changing room in the party house. I slipped off my clothes. A cold breeze ran into the room hitting against my exposed skin. I grabbed my red sparkly dress with exposing straps. The dress cut down long to my cleavage. It also cut off short on my legs. It was tight on my body. I brushed my hair. I grabbed my stuff after applying makeup. I walked upstairs. I opened the door. Nikki was wearing a high cut blue dress. She looked at me. " Holy fuck you're hot. ".." Just looking at you in this dress makes me horny. ". I looked at her. " That's the goal, love. " The music started downstairs. I walked out with Nikki. I locked the door behind us. We walked downstairs. People piled from downstairs and upstairs to the party room. Everything was layed out. I walked into the dance floor.
I danced with Nikki. A fast party song came on. The lights flashed. Confetti was through in the air. I grinded against her body. I whispered in her ear. " you're my slut. ". My words made her a little wet. She whispered in my ear. " fuck.. ".. we continued dancing. We partied hard for about 3 hours. It was now 11.00 PM. " Come on, let's go get drinks. We walked through. People were chugging alcohol. I walked and grabbed a bottle, popped the cap, and then gave Nikki one. I took a big swig. I sat down on the stool. She sat on the other one. " I can't believe we are graduated. ". She replied back. " Yeah, I know right? It's crazy. " She took a drink. I looked at her. " I think figuring out I felt this way about you was the best part of the year. ". She looked at me, immediately smiling. "  I feel the same. ".  She replied. I leaned in and pushed my soft lips against hers. I entered my tongue in her mouth. I placed my hand on her face. I made out with her on the stool. She got off the stool and sat on my lap. She slid her hands to the back of my neck. I stopped for a second and then continued. After 3 more minutes of making out. I stopped. " Wanna just go up to our room?.. " she whined. " mhm.. " I grabbed her hand and we ran up the stairs. I unlocked our room door, both of us piling in. I locked it behind us. I pushed her on the bed roughly. She kicked her shoes off. I slid my hands up her dress, sliding it off. I unclipped her bra. She had a forming wet spot on her white underwear. I pulled them off with my teeth. She whined, begging for me to fuck her hard. " Jordan.. Please.. ".. " you have to be patient, baby. ". I undressed, ripping my dress off. I threw my shoes off.  I slipped my underwear off to reveal my pussy. I unclipped my bra and threw it. Considering we were on bunk beds, I slid the curtain closed. We laid on the top bunk bed. " Is my slut begging? ". " Jordan.. Fuck.. " she started to drip just looking at my body and listening to the words I said.  I used my finger to tease her clit. I crawled up onto her. I kissed her neck. I slid down. I grabbed her thighs aggressively. She spread them, not wasting anytime at all, considering how much she wanted me. I kissed the inside of her thigh. Her pussy was tight and wet. It pounded. I slid my finger up her clit. I then positioned my head. She looked at me. Her legs started to shake. I then went down on her. I licked her clit. I then sucked on it. I spread her ' lips '. I slurped her clit, I then put my tongue in her. That made her head go back. She moaned. " fuck you do it so well.. " She lifted herself. She pushed my head down, grabbing my hair. I twisted my tongue inside of her. I shook my head fast. I then lifted my ass in the air as I ate her out, my pussy starting to get wet.  I licked her pussy. She came. She squirted on my mouth. I licked around. I swallowed. She moaned. She looked at me, which made her even more wet. I then kissed her legs. Trembling, she moaned again. I pushed myself down. She climbed up to me, dripping. I spread my legs into the air. She then grabbed them and started sucking on my clit as well. Licking my pussy. She ate me out roughly. I moaned, each moan making her even more wet than before. I pushed her down, building up to a orgasm. I spread her legs wide. I then went between her legs. I positioned my pussy with hers. I then slammed them together, both of us immediately moaning, and releasing. I came my wet, gooey warm cum all in her pussy. She squirted. " Shit.. " I said. I then grabbed her leg and started rubbing my clit and lips on hers. I lifted up, a string of cum on my leg. I then went back down. I fucked her rough. She moaned. " AHH.. JORDAN.. DAMN.. ".. I moaned, heavily breathing.  We clapped our pussies together. This went on for 10 minutes, each moan more pleasurable. I then moved her. She crawled. I then ate her ass. I licked the dripping cum coming from her clit. I then pushed her down, she flipped and moved so I could pleasure her. I licked her tits. I sucked on her nipple. She moaned. I grabbed the other one and roughly squeezed it. I was close enough to her that she slid her fingers in my sticky, wet hole. She slid her fingers all on my clit. I moaned and so did she. She then pushed me and got ontop of me. Heavily breathing I watched her. She pushed her legs out, so she was facing my legs and sat on my face. I licked her cum up. She moaned. She then went down on me, licking my pounding pussy. I grabbed her ass with my hands pushing her farther down on my tongue. She moaned loudly and came all over my face. I kept doing what I was doing. I then moaned and starting cumming on her lips. She licked it up and swallowed, then continued to eat me out. She shook her head, which moved my lips in a way that pleasured me. I moaned loudly and came in her mouth. She breathed heavily. I dug my fingers into her ass. I pleasured her untill she was too tired to keep going. She moaned loudly, every second making me enjoy the moment even more. I came all over the bedsheets, puddles from both of us on the bed. She got off me, leaning against the wall. I licked my lips. We both breathed heavily, considering we just had really rough sex. Music got louder. It was 2 AM. She moaned softly. " you make every moment so fucking good. " I laughed. " oh shit! Tommorow we have to all leave back home. " She groaned. " Ughhh... ".. " unfortunately..we should probably get to sleep. " I sighed. " Yeah. " I got up, my cum puddle underneath me. I slid down the ladder and to the bottom bunk. I slid into it, closing the curtain. I could see her move her mattress from below. My pussy still wanting more, I slid down and positioned my legs up on the wall. I slid my fingers in and out of myself, pleasuring my pussy. I squirted on the wall. I moaned quietly. I saw Nikki's mattress slightly moving. I stopped for a second. I heard soft moans. I realized she was doing the same exact thing. Picturing her in my head, I then continued to finger myself. After about 15 minutes, we eventually both stopped, pleasured. Naked, we both grabbed our stuff and headed to sleep. The blanket laid half on my leg, pillow between my legs, fabric slightly touching my pussy.

Time skip

In the morning, I woke up. Nikki was still sleeping. I got up. I pulled the curtain back. The cold breeze hit my body. I grabbed my breasts and then looked for a bra atleast. I grabbed one and slid it on. I slid on some sleep shorts, without underwear. I went back on my bed, scrolling on my phone. Eventually everyone got dressed and we got back on the bus back home.

this is probably going to be where I leave it  for now, and probably going to be the last chapter for awhile. thank you for reading this far!! I really appreciate it. Any suggestions on what to write feel free to ask!! Again, happy pride month.