Chapter Three - Jordan's Flashback

The party lights flashes all around. Music blasted out of the speakers. My short red dress tightened around my body. I had fishnets on. I walked up to Nikki. She shrieked. " You came! ". She blurted out. I replied. " I did. " I chuckled. " Come on! Let's dance!! ". I smiled and shook my head okay. We started jumping and dancing along to the music. People kept piling into the room. Another song came on. Everyone was having a great time. I looked at Nikki. She looked me up and down. She said out loud. " Holy sh*t. You look so gorgeous tonight! " She was half shouting because of how loud the music was. " You do too! " I replied. She looked at me. " Want some drinks? ". I replied. " Sure! ". She replied that she'd be right back. I completely trusted Nikki with my drink, cause we've been friends for so long. She came back. I drank the drink. I quickly realized that it was alcohol. I gulped it down. We both set the cups down. She got closer. I started dancing. She put my arms up, dancing and smiling. I looked at her in the moment. Her dark brunette hair, flying all over. Her makeup shined in the lights flashing. The lights started to flash black and white fast. I looked at her. I grabbed her face and kissed her. Surprised, she started to kiss me back. She slid her hands down my body. The rave was getting even louder then before. People were screaming and dancing. The flashing lights continued. We started to literally make out on the dance floor. She stopped for a split second to let out a soft moan. I ran my fingers through her hair. She stopped for a second. " Do you wanna go somewhere more private? Less noisy.. " I shook my head yes. She grabbed my hand and leaded me off the busy dance floor. We got out of the dance room and walked upstairs. We slid into one of the empty guest rooms. She locked the door behind us. I looked at her and laughed. She laughed back. " Holy f*ck you're hot. " I looked at her. " I know. " We fell onto the random bed. She looked at me and smiled. I looked at her. " Are you sure? ". She replied. " Yeah. I'm sure. Are you? ". I looked at her for a second. "..Yeah. ". I smiled. She slid her fingers under my fishnets. She grabbed the top of them and slid them off. She placed them on the empty love seat at the end of the bed. I slipped off my high heels. She did the same. I started making out with her. She laid down. I sat on her chest. I ran my hands down her leg. I slid her dress up. It revealed her bra and red silk underwear. I grabbed the dress and slid it off down her arms. It landed on the floor. I ran my hands up her chest and onto her boobs. She slid her hands onto my ass sliding my dress off my body too. It hit the floor. It showed my red lace bra and underwear. She let out a soft moan. I kissed down her neck. She grabbed my ass tightly. I kissed down to her cleavage. I slid my hand to her back and unclipped her bra. I slid it off. Her breasts slightly bounced. I kissed around them. She moaned slightly. She unclipped my bra. It fell on her, considering I was basically completely ontop of her now. She threw it. She massaged my breasts slightly and I felt a sensation I hadn't felt. She grabbed my boobs and squeezed just a little. I let out a groan. " God, you make me so wet. ". I could feel her thumping pussy. I slid my two fingers down her cleavage, down her chest, and slid them near her underwear. I looked at her. She moaned and shook her head yes. I slid my fingers down and slid her silk underwear off of her. It fell down on the floor. She was wet. I teased her clit and finally slipped my fingers into her. She gasped. I slid in and out slowly getting quicker. She moaned and then squirted her wet, warm cum at me. I licked all of it up, making her groan in enjoyment. The more she squirted and moaned the more it made me wet, myself. I licked my lips. I slid them out, each moment her more wet. I slid down her chest, my hand moving with me. I started rubbing with my fingers. She dripped gooey wet cum. I moved down, my face near her inner thighs. I slid my ass down. It jiggled a little as i moved it up in the air. I grabbed my hands and spread her legs. I looked at her. She made a loud moan that made me wet. She spread her legs as far as she could. I slid my face down to her pussy. I licked up her inner thigh and then to her pussy. I teased her, only making her squirt even more. She was dripping. Finally, I started eating her out. She grabbed the sheets with a firm grip. She started breathing heavy and moaning loudly. The music from downstairs blasted through the floor. I started passionately eating her out. I moaned. She grabbed the headboard. I stopped. The sheets under her were wet. I continued this for about 5 more minutes. She was completely soaked. The sheets were soaked. She groaned. She pushed my head down into her. I stopped for a second. I crawled back up to her. Her pussy absolutely pounding. She slid my underwear off too. I spread my legs on her chest, looking at her. The wet, beating sensation made her look at me. She pushed me off her onto the bed, now laying down. She got ontop of me and started aggressively making out with me. I fingered her. We both moaned loudly. I slid my wet, gooey fingers out of her. She slid down to my thumping pussy. She ran her finger along my clit. She then started to eat me out as well. I gasped loudly. " Pfmmm.. " My boobs jiggled as I moved. She ate me out for a good 10 minutes. The bed was also even more soaked from her, and me. She was also wet. She was actually dripping. I grabbed my thighs and held them apart. " You're doing such a good job princess. ". She moaned. She then moved up my chest. She then began licking my boobs. I pushed her ass up on me, her dripping wet. Her pussy dripped on my leg. I started sliding my long, wet fingers in and out of her very quickly. She moaned lots. I moaned too. She grabbed my leg. I spread it. She positioned herself between my legs... About 30 minutes later we stopped. We laid on the bed, certain areas of the sheets were soaked. I talked. " Holy f*ck. ". She looked at me " yeah. ' she looked back up. She talked, out of breath, " that was f*cking amazing. " I groaned. " Yeah. ". The music still flooded through the floor boards. I grabbed my phone. It read. ' 2:00 AM '. I set it down, not worrying about the messages or notifications I had. " It's 2 in the morning. " She replied. " No sh*t? Really? ". " Mhm. " We both sat. She looked over. " That was fun. "...." yeah..." She moved over to look at me. " Let's just sleep here. ". " It's 2AM anyway. ". I agreed. She got up, tired and out of breath. Her boobs jiggled up and down when she got up. She was completely naked. She walked over to the door and made sure it was locked. She walked back over to the bed.
She went ontop of me and slid her leg down next to mine. Our bodies squished together. I pushed her up on me. She fell asleep eventually. Completely naked, her body was on mine. Her brunette hair slid to the side, a mess. Her makeup was all smudged. I, looked the same. I eventually fell asleep too. When I woke up, she was sitting on the side of the bed, rubbing her eyes. The sun shined through the window. No music blasted anymore. I had a huge headache. Chatter was heard downstairs. She looked back at me. " Look who decided to wake up? ". I hit her with a small pillow. She laughed. I smiled. She grabbed random pair of booty shorts out of her bag. She grabbed a hoodie to pull over. She slid the shorts on, no underwear. She threw the hoodie at me. She grabbed another pair of shorts, just a different color. She threw them at me. I caught them. I slid the hoodie over my breasts, and it fell down. The fuzz rubbed against my skin. I grabbed the shorts and slid them on, no underwear either. Nikki did the same thing. " I'll be right back, bathroom. " She shook her head ok. She checked her phone as I unlocked the door and shut it behind me quietly. People slept in the hallway, in the rooms, trash everywhere. I stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. I did what I needed to do and looked in the mirror. I grabbed some medicine for my headache out of the medicine cabinet. I took two pills. I swallowed them with water from the sink. I walked back out, to the room. I came back in. Nikki was brushing her hair. I looked at her, finally realizing. " Who's clothes are these? ". She looked back. " Oh, mine. This is Tara's room for the party, but she left early. " . I looked at her. " Ohh.. ". " We should probably get back to the rooms. " She nodded. We grabbed her bag and quietly walked upstairs, with the messed up sheets. We dropped the sheets down the laundry shoot. We slid into our room with bunk beds. She dropped her stuff. She looked at me. " Last night was really fun. I'd love to do it again. ". I looked at her. " Me too..". She smiled.

The flashback started to end as Amelia called my name louder and louder.

" JORDANN!!!! TELL CALEB TO STOP BEING A D*CKHEAD! ". I came back to reality. " What?? " She replied back. " DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I SAID, I SAID TELL CALEB TO STOP BEING A D*CK. " I looked back. CALEB shouted. " IM NOT BEING A D*CK! WTF? ". I looked at them. " You guys are juniors. shut the f*ck up. ". I caught Nikki looking over. She looked back. The bell rang about 5 minutes later. I sighed. " I'll see you guys at home, alright? ". They nodded. I took off to my afternoon classes, and then home.