chapter seven - summer vacation

I woke up to the alarm noise of my phone. I smiled. " It's Friday. " I thought. I grabbed my phone. I walked over to my dresser. I grabbed short jean shorts and a baseball t-shirt . " It was supposed to be hot today. " I thought. I put my jewelry on and put my hair in a high pony. I slipped on my converse. I grabbed my bag. I walked downstairs, smiling. " BUS!! " I yelled. My mom looked at me. " Breakfast? ". I replied " no time mom. Thanks for offering though. ". I walked out the door, my siblings behind me. We walked to the bus that just swung around the corner. I got on the bus. I sat down, so did my siblings. I listened to music the way there. I was in a good mood. We finally arrived 30 minutes later. We pulled into the parking lot. I got off the bus and walked into the school, my siblings following me. I thought. " Today was supposed to be a fun summer day? " I walked into the school. Teachers were blowing up different things and balloons. Other people were filling up water balloons. I walked to class. Nikki popped out. She hugged me. " Hi!! ". I looked at her. " Hey!! " I hugged her back. She ended up walking me to class. We arrived to the door. " Thanks for walking me. " She looked at me. " Anytime my dear. " She walked off to her class. The bell rang. I smiled. The teacher started to explain the plan and what we were doing today. We ended up doing a senior and junior fun day. Water balloons, floatie races.. etc. Eventually, it was time to go home. Graduation was Monday. We had no school after that. " I didn't know what I wanted to do.. needed to do. I was a senior. I was graduating highschool. My siblings were moving up to senior year. I was heading to college in the fall. I couldn't believe it. I was all grown up. It felt like yesterday I used to play with toys with my siblings. But now, I was going to college. But this summer should be a summer I never forget. None of us forget. " I thought to myself.  The bus ride home finally came to a stop. My siblings and I all got off, with different things from the senior and junior day. " I don't think I've ever been this really happy in a while. " I thought to myself.  I smiled at the words I thought of.  but like i said. I think this summer is gonna be a big one. "