Chapter Six - " My Love "

Finally arriving home, I slid through my front door
My parents were both going to be home late. I looked at my phone. It read. " Thursday | June 1st | 5:23 PM | " I sighed. I texted Nikki. " You & me this weekend? ". She texted back not even a minute later. " Of course. My house at 5. Parents are out of town for the weekend. " I sent a thumbs up. I texted my mom " hey mom can I go to Nikki's Saturday and Sunday? " She texted back. " Sure. Be home at 9 on Sunday for school. " I liked the message. I smiled. My siblings looked at me. " Someone's happy! " I looked at them and spit my tounge out at them and walked up the stairs. They laughed at me. I couldn't stop smiling. I walked to my room. I plopped on my bed after dropping my backpack. " AHHHHHH " I yelled into my pillow. I laughed. I laid on my bed. I was so excited that I wasn't even hungry. I texted Nikki. " Can we FaceTime? " She texted back immediately. " Who needs FaceTime when I can just come over? ". I laughed outloud. " Okay fine. But you have to leave before 7. My parents come home at 8. ". She texted back. " It'll look like I was never there. "... A few minutes later she texted. " Im here.. want me to go to the door? " I texted back. " Wait for me to come down. " I walked downstairs. Everyone was in there rooms. I snuck downstairs. I opened the door. I snuck Nikki in. I shut the door and locked it behind her. " Upstairs. " I whispered. She walked upstairs behind me. I walked to my room. She slid past my door. She set down her bag and phone. " Wow you changed your room up! I haven't been here in awhile.. " she smiled. I shook my head to agree. I shut my door and locked it behind us too. I walked over to my bed and sat down. She took her zip up hoodie off to reveal a sports bra. She looked at me. " So. why'd you wanna facetime? " I looked at her. " because i was so excited... plus.. I missed you darling. " She smirked at me. She walked over to me and sat on my bed. We looked in each other's eyes. I smiled from the feeling I felt.  She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She moved her body onto mine, sitting on my lap now. I slid my hand to her waist, the other to her face. She quickly gasped for air and continued to make out with me. I kissed down her neck. She quietly moaned as she looked at the ceiling. Her nails dug into my back. I pulled her sports bra down. I kissed down to her cleavage and then her breasts. She moaned in my ear. I teased her. I left hickeys on her breasts and lower neck. I stopped for a second. " how much did you like that darling? ". She replied in a out of breath type of tone. " i liked it enough to want you to keep going. ". I smirked and continued kissing down her breasts and down her chest. I flipped her over onto my bed. I kissed down to her lower chest. I looked up at her. She looked at me. I ran my hands down her chest. " If you keep going, I'll give you a reward my love. " She said. I started kissing her thighs..then inner thighs. I got closer and closer to her pussy, her legs trembling. I licked up her inner thigh. She then grabbed me and leaned upwards. She kissed me roughly. I laughed slightly. She started kissing down my neck. She then grabbed my thighs she put me in the position she wanted me to be in. " Here's your.. reward. " She kissed my shaky legs. She left hickeys on my inner thigh, close to my trembling pussy. " God I wanna fuck you so bad right now.. " she said. What she was doing was so pleasurable that I never wanted her to stop. The clock made a ringing noise to indicate that it was 7 pm. " Fuck " I said outloud. " It's seven.. " she stopped. " I wish I didn't have to leave you. " I looked at her. " I know. " I pulled her sports bra down to reveal hickies. " Oh.. did I do that? " I said sarcastically. She smirked. She kissed me one last time before she scrambled up her things. " I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe we can finish this on the weekend. ". I looked at her. " Oh we will. ". She smirked, sliding out the bedroom door. Eventually, I heard the front door shut. " Oh god.. " Still shaky in the legs, I grabbed my vibrator from under the bed. I slid my pants and underwear down to expose my tight pussy. I grabbed a towel from under my bed also. I slid it under me. I moaned. I started slipping my fingers in and out of my wet pussy, thinking of what just happened and Nikki herself. On the verge of letting go, I grabbed my vibrator and turned it on. It buzzed quietly. I took my fingers out, wet. I put the vibrator in my trembling pussy. " Oh fuck.. " The sensation made me cum. I held the vibrator with one hand. I turned it up a notch. " Fuck me...Ughmmm.. " I moaned. The cum dripped. I basically tore my shirt off. I slipped my bra off and it landed on the floor. I massaged my big, hard breasts with my other hand. I moaned loudly into my pillow. " Holy shit... " I turned the vibrator up another notch, the second highest. " OH FUCK!... " I yelled in my pillow. My legs shook. I let go completely and cum dripped down the vibrator. It landed on the towel. I was so wet. I turned the vibrator all the way up. I grabbed the sheets. I moaned loud, stifling it a bit to not let my siblings hear. The vibrator buzzed.  I took it out and cum flew on my towel.  I put it back in, every second pleasurable. I was absolutely trembling, I came all over the vibrator and the towel. My legs shook. I balanced the vibrator on the bed. It shook insanely. I rubbed my breasts with my two hands, enjoying every minute. I moaned. " uhgmmm.. shit... " I used my vibrator for about 15 minutes. " fuck. " I slightly slowed it down every minute. I roughly massaged my boobs. I took the sticky vibrator out of myself. I came all over. I dropped the vibrator on the towel. I shoved my two fingers in my soaked, cumming pussy. Quickly in and out. I grabbed my headboard. I moaned and gasped. " AGHH.. FUCK ME...! " I finally slowed down and came all over my hand. I rubbed slowly. I then took my hand out, gasping. I breathed fast, out of breath from how pleasurable that just was. I grabbed my towel. I cleaned my pussy and legs off with the towel. I cleaned off the sticky vibrator. " mmn.. " satisfied, I put my vibrator back under my bed. I got up, slipping my clothes back on. I cleaned up what I just did. The clock read. " 8:00. " " hmm. " I walked over to my door. " CALEB! AMELIA! IM GOING TO SLEEP!.. ".. I walked over to my bed. I got into bed, my sheets smelling like Nikki. I drifted asleep, my pussy calming down finally. I got woken up by the sound of the door closing. I realized my parents were home. I shrugged it off and then drifted back asleep again..