Chapter One - Jordan

An annoying beeping noise filled the room up. A constant " beep! beep! beep! ". A woman groaned. She opened her eyes. She hit her finger on the beeping phone and it stopped making an obnoxious noise. She looked up at her ceiling which was covered with banners, posters, banisters and such. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. The mascara on her eyelashes rubbed off from last night and smudged on her fingers. She rubbed the mascara on her pillow, which was also smudged with mascara. She looked around, slowly realizing it was monday. She sighed. " F*ck. " . She looked down at what she was wearing. She had short shorts on that were plaid and had stains from painting on them. Her shirt was old, from a random car race show she went to. Her hair was all over the place, but it was brown, and dyed on the ends. She got up, still half asleep and walked to her door. She opened the white paint chipped door. It creaked. She walked across the hall to the bathroom. She shut the door which was also white and paint chipped. There was a sign on the bathroom door that was put up 5 years ago. Dust collected on the top of the sign. She walked over to the toilet, went to the bathroom. She walked to the sink, washing her hands, she slowly looked up to the mirror. She looked a hot mess. " Holy sh*t. " She chuckled at what she looked like. I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed the rest of the empty tube of toothpaste on my brush. I ran the brush under water and started brushing my teeth. I spit, gurgled water then put my brush away. I grabbed my coconut deodorant out of the cupboard. I used it, then placed it back away. I grabbed my hairbrush and opened the bathroom door. I walked back across the hall into my room, eventually shutting my door. My orange cat sat on my bed, rolling in my sheets. I glanced at the cat and smiled, looking back. I stood in front of my mirror, in PJs. I brushed my hair, until it was free of knots and snarls. I parted it in the middle. I opened my dresser and pulled out a white lace bra. I grabbed a matching set of lace underwear. I grabbed ripped, patched jeans. I grabbed an oversized t-shirt that dark green and gray. I grabbed a pullover gray hoodie that had certain stains over the years imprinted on the sweatshirt. I walked over to my mirror dropping my stuff. " Hmm.. " "OH. I forgot socks. " I walked back over and grabbed a random pair of gray socks out of the drawer. I walked back over to my mirror and clothes. I slipped off my plaid, stained short shorts off my long, smooth legs. The shorts hit my wooden floor. I slid my hands into my shirt and pulled it off. It slid off me, it also hitting my wooden floor. The cold air hit me, I got shivers considering the only piece of clothing I had on was the underwear from sleeping, I didn't even have a bra on. I slid the underwear off, now completely nude. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had kind of an hour glass figure, but at the same time i didn't. I had a little bit of a stomach. I looked down at my clothes. I grabbed the lace set from earlier and slid my lace underwear on first. Then I grabbed my lace bra and slid it on, clipping it in the back. I slid my ripped, patched jeans over my smooth, long legs. I zipped and buttoned them. I grabbed my shirt and slid that on also, air escaping my shirt quickly. I grabbed my sweatshirt and slid it on over my shirt. I put the hood down and pulled my long brown hair out of the hoodie. I walked over to my dresser. I opened my jewelry box and grabbed my randomized colored and styled rings and slid them over my long fingers. I grabbed my layered necklaces and clipped them on my neck. I slid them into my hoodie. I grabbed my bracelets and slid those on my wrist. I walked to my shoe bin and grabbed green converse out of the shoe bin. I slid them over my gray socks. I tied them. I walked to my closet and grabbed my backpack. I slid the math homework from last night that I don't even know if it's correct into my bag. I unplugged my phone, grabbed my airpods and slid out of my bedroom door. I went downstairs, avoiding my family. I popped the right airpod in, immediately hearing a voice. I slid out my bedroom door. ' My mom was always very.. controlling. My dad didn't care. My brother did his own things. My sister did not. She was always very controlled by my mother. Doing all these fancy dance things. '. The bus pulled up around the corner. " CALEB! AMELIA! BUS!!!.. " Two juniors rushed out the front door. I stepped into the bus stairs and walked to my assigned seat, number 8. My brother and sister sat across from me, in 7. I slid my other airpod in and moved towards the window. I stared at the window until we made it to our highschool. Crestview High. The bus zoomed along, hitting stops and eventually driving to school which was a 30 minute drive.