12

Chapter 12

Jahseh

"Wait hold on you're saying Amala's dad was here" Stokeley asked.

It was around five in the morning and everything happened about two hours ago.

"Yes bro but like it wasn't her dad. It had to be someone Irene sent" I told him.

"What the fuck are you gonna do? She knows that you ain't gonna do shit to Amala" He said.

"I don't know man. I gotta figure something out before the 31st" I said while putting my face into my hands.

"Does Amala know when she's gonna die" Stoke asked.

"She's not going to die. I don't want her to worry about that shit either"

"You like her don't you" Stokeley said with a smirk.

Before all of this I would say no which would be true but I'm getting mixed feelings now.

"It's not the time for all that" I said dismissing the topic.

Stokeley rolled his eyes.

"I'd help you with all this but a nigga tired" He said stretching and standing up.

"Too much pussy does that to you" I said lowly.

He snapped his head towards me.

"Yeah you should try it. Ten out of ten will be trying again" He said laughing like he did some.
(Here I go again with these damn jokes😐)

"What you mean, I get pussy" I said.

"Nah you want it but you can't have any cause no bitches want you" He said.

"Hella bitches want me. I can get in a girls panties today" I said with a chuckle.

"Let's make a bet then" He said.

"What is it"

"If you can take Amala's virginity I won't eat none of your snacks anymore" Stoke said with a straight face.

This nigga was serious too.

"I ain't doing that shit" I said.

"Why not? You do it all the time why can't you do it now" He asked.

"You know what fine" I said giving in.

Amala

Later that day

I opened my eyes to see that I was now in Jah's bed. The sunlight peaked from the blinds and I could tell it was now morning. I raised up a little to see Jah sleep besides me. I have to admit he looks good when he ain't talking shit. He then fluttered his eyes open.

"The fuck are you looking at" He said in his sleepy voice.

Never mind.

"Do you think it's still safe here" I asked.

He rubbed his eyes then looked back at me.

"You're safe with me. Don't even worry about it" He said.

"There's food in the fridge if you're hungry" Jahseh said laying back down and going to sleep.

I got up and walked out the room to see Stokeley gobbling down on some cereal. He then looked at me.

"There ain't no more so don't ask" He said with attitude.

I ignored him and opened up the refrigerator. There wasn't shit in here.

"Imma walk to Walmart. You want anything" I asked Stoke.

"Yeah. Get me some lemonade and some chips" He said with a smile. Him and these damn mood swings.

...

I was now at Walmart and getting some snacks. I was at the checkout getting ready to pay for everything but then got a phone call. I answered it without looking at who called.

"Where the fuck are you" The person on the other line said.

Oh shit here we go again.

"I'm at Walmart" I said.

"You don't fucking listen. I'm trying to protect you and you can't even follow a simple rule" He yelled into the phone.

This nigga was so loud people were looking at me.

"Calm the fuck down. I'm fine" I said and hung up on him.

I paid for my things and left. On the way back to the house I could tell that I wasn't too far from Tamia's. Maybe I could run away and go to her ass and I can avoid Jah.

It might be a dumb idea but who cares.

...

I knocked on the door and soon Tamia opened it.

"Girl what you doing here" She asked letting me in.

I put the bags down on the floor and turned back to her.

"Jahseh is tripping. I'm kinda scared of that nigga" I said.

"Oh yeah Stokeley told me your staying with them. Some about your mom kicked you out" She said.

These lying ass niggas.

"Whatever. Let me stay here tonight" I said.

"Girl I'm going to a party tonight. Find something in my closet cause you not staying here alone" Tamia said.

I walked to her room and went through her closet.

"What type of party is it" I yelled out.

"A Halloween one" She yelled back.

People can't wait till Halloween like it ain't next week.

I decided to wear an angel costume that I wore last year. I keep most of my explicit clothes here because my mama would kill me if she found out what I be wearing.

"It starts at 9" Tamia said coming into her room.

I looked at my phone to see that it was already one pm. I looked at my notifications to see about ten missed calls from Jah.

"Hopefully you can find someone you like and maybe get you some" Tamia said.

"Oh hell nah I'm not opening my legs up for a random nigga" I said while laughing.

"Well when the hell are you going to lose that innocence of yours" She said.

"When I have a husband" I told her.

"I know that's right. My baby ain't no hoe like these slutted out girls" She said walking over to me and embracing me with a hug.

"Did you drink anything" I asked as a joke.

"Girl yes, I have to be prepared for tonight. We finna turn the fuck up" Tamia said while doing a little dance.

A/n

That's it for this chapter. I wanna say thank you for reading this book and giving feedback I appreciate it.