10

Chapter 10- Stalker

Amala

I was in my bed on my phone as usual until I got a notification from instagram.

Xxxtentacion started following you

I usually ignore notifications like these but I wanted to know who it was. I went to the page and seen that the person had no post. I was about to close out the app until I got a dm.

Xxxtentacion: Amala

I didn't think too much of it because of course people gonna know my name but it was kinda weird.

Me: who dis🤨

Xxxtentacion: look out your window and you'll find out🙂

I was a little scared to look out my window because what if it was a random person that's been stalking me.

I got out my bed and slowly walked over to the window. I looked behind the blinds to see a nigga I didn't want to see at the moment.

I opened the window to see Jahseh looking up at me.

"Fuck you want" I asked.

"I want to talk to you" He said.

"Well I don't want to talk to you. Leave nigga" I said about to close the window.

"I'm sorry Amala. Let me explain, please" His voice cracked towards the end.

I started to feel bad so I decided to let him speak.

"The ladder is on the side of the house. Be quiet tho" I said.

I swear I seen a small smile on his face as he quickly left to get the ladder.

After a minute he climbed through the window.

"Explain" I said. Jahseh sighed and sat on my bed.

"I know I say some off the wall shit and I be doing it just to get a reaction out of you and I want to say sorry" He said.

Jahseh grabbed my hands and looked me in my eyes. My eyes traveled from his eyes to his lips.

"You don't have to forgive me I just wanted to let you know" He said.

"I forgive you, I was wrong for hitting you" I said.

There was an awkward silence.

"So uh do you know how to retwist" Jah asked.

"No but I can learn" I said with a small smile.

...

I was sitting on my bed while Jahseh was in between my legs.

He was holding up his phone with a tutorial on how to retwist playing on it. He was rambling while I focused on the video and his hair. I wasn't really listening to what he was talking about until he said something weird.

"Do you think demons are real" He asked.

It took me a minute before answering.

"Well I think so but it's hard to believe when you never seen one before" I said.

"What if you were talking to one right now"

"I'd be dead right now if I was talking to one" I said with a chuckle.

"What makes you think a demon would hurt you" He said as if he was offended.

"Well that's what everyone says so it must be true. Plus demons come from hell" I said in a duh tone.