11

Chapter 11- Demons

Amala

The next morning I had to wake up for school. I only got about three hours of sleep so I wasn't doing nothing right. Once I was ready I carefully went down the stairs and was met with my mom who was at the door.

"Oh there she is. Amala your ride is here" She said with a smile.

"Tamia don't got no damn car" I said to myself.

The person at the door stepped in and I had to squint my eyes to make sure I wasn't tripping.

"You ready" Jahseh asked me.

I didn't know he was that serious about protecting me. I really wanted all of this to be a nightmare that I would soon wake up from.

"Yeah" I said.

"Have a good day at school kids" My mama said while closing the door as we left.

"How did you convince her for me to come with you" I asked.

"I told her I was gay" He said with a shrugged.

I bit down on my lip preventing me from laughing. I didn't laugh because who knows, maybe he is.

"So where is the car" I asked looking around.

"Who said I had a car, bitch we walking" Jah said.

The whole walk to school I was throwing a whole fit. Who the fuck had the energy to walk for 20 minutes just to go to school, not me.

"Jahseh carry me, I don't think I can go any further my legs are giving out" I said leaning on him.

"Say my name like that again and your legs gonna give out for another reason" He said with a smirk. I quickly got off of him and walked inside the school.

I looked around for Tamia but I couldn't find her. Maybe she skipped today.

Tamia

I gripped the sheets and buried my face into the bed so I could contain my moans.

"You like that" I heard Stokeley's raspy voice say.

"yes" I was able to mutter out.

Lets just say yo girl getting that dick🙌🏾

Amala

It was the end of the school day and Jahseh wanted me to come over to his house for something.

"Let me tell my mom first" I said pulling out my phone and texting her.

The only reason she agreed was because it was a Friday and she thinks Jah is gay.

"Do we have to walk? Can't you just teleport or something" I asked.

"Yeah we gotta walk. I'll carry you if you want" He suggested.

I hopped on his back almost making us both fall.

"Heavy ass" Seh said while trying to regain his strength.

"What a cute couple" A lady said walking pass us.

"No ma'am don't say that" I told her.

The lady's smile faded away and she quickly walked away.

"And this why white people don't like us. You ain't have to scare her off like that" Jahseh said laughing.

"I didn't even mean to say it like that" I said chuckling.

"Mean ass"

"What else do you like about my ass" I asked trying to be sarcastic.

"It's fat" He said I could tell he was smirking.

Ok I ain't know niggas who was friends with Martin Luther king knew words like these.
(A/n out of all jokes I chose this one wtf)

"Jah shut up" I said.

...

When we made it to his house I was expecting an abandoned house but I was wrong.

"This yours" I asked admiring it. He nodded while unlocking the door.

When we walked in I heard giggles and Stokeley talking.

"Oh Stoke got hoes" I said laughing.

Jahseh then looked at me with a shocked expression.

"You told me Tamia wasn't a hoe tho"

We were supposed to be single together she done betrayed me.

When we entered the living room I seen Tamia sitting on Stokeley's lap.

"So you're cheating on me bae" Jah said going up to them.

"Shut yo gay ass up" Stoke said while laughing.

Tamia came up to me and started telling me what happened between her and Stokeley.

After a while Stokeley and Tamia left so she could go back home. Jah and I were in his room. He was on the game while I watched him.

"So what exactly am I'm here for" I asked him.

It took him a moment for him to answer me.

"I want you to stay here with me until I know you're safe" He said lowly.

"What you mean stay? Like live here with you" I asked.

"Yeah" He simply said.

Well I guess it's time for me to head the fuck out.

"It's not like you have a choice" He said. His tone got darker and he seemed serious.
(Don't even know if that makes sense)

I began looking around for who he was talking to because it sure wasn't me.

"Quit playing with me. You know what I'm leaving" I said standing up.

I was about to walk out the room but then the door slammed in my face. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Jah if you don't open this door right the fuck now" I said.

I turned around to see he was standing right in front of me. His eyes were black. My death was the only thing on my mind.

I let a few tears slip and then Jahseh's face softened.

"Go sit down" He told me as he looked down at the floor.

Guess what I did, I sat the fuck down.

Jahseh got on his phone and called someone then walked out. I decided to be curious and checked what's in this niggas room.

I checked the dresser, closet, and bathroom and found nothing. I sat back down on the bed kinda disappointed I ain't find nothing.

"Amala" I heard a whisper.

I looked around but no one was there.

"Jah stop fucking with me" I said.

"Who is Jahseh" I heard the voice say again.

I quickly got up and standing in front of me was a man who looked liked me.

"Daddy" I asked.

He nodded.

He had on a white button shirt with black pants. The same outfit he had on the day he went missing.  He reached his arms out for a hug. I would go to him but something was off. This was not my dad. He then frowned.

"I thought you missed me" He said.

"Amala don't go near him" Jahseh said running into the room.

"You've betrayed me Jahseh. You'll regret this" My dad said and he vanished.

I feel to my knees and let the tears run down my face. I felt Jahseh wrap his arms around me.

"What was going to happen to me if I went to him" I asked.

"I don't know baby" He said kissing my forehead.

That whole night he sat there and held me until I fell asleep.

A/n

I think imma end this book soon but how y'all like it so far? Sorry for any typos I don't feel like proof reading