Following footsteps

As I got out of the shop, I saw that Ralph and Riane have just finished their discussion.

Then as they were far away from the table, I saw the woman on the book. She was just behind a man and  then suddenly she's gone. 

I was so shocked. I hurried home as I couldn't believe my eyes. Recently, my eyes have been seeing things that I couldn't believe.

...

As I went inside my room I saw that Ralph was already inside. 

'Hey, I'm sorry about a while ago...' he said '...I know that wasn't an appropriate time and place to do that but it's just that whenever I'm with you...' then he left it.

*What? whenever your with me you just love to annoy me?* 

Here we are with our telepathic conversations again...

'Yeah... I mean no!'

*Then what is it Ralph? Why in front of my best friend and in some very important matter? I mean it's about you, about your...* then I stopped. I just couldn't say it. "I guess I should really say I'm sorry, "

'There's no need to apologize, I  understand it well. It's just that I don't like the conversation being so serious and dragging you more into my problems.'

*It's not just your problems Ralph, I am here and now Riane too is here to help us.*

Then all of a sudden he hugged me. 'You  know...' he said, '...if I was still alive, I wouldn't care about how Dino and Riane had a shattered relationship just because Dino confessed to Riane, I know you would be different. because even if we can never love as lovers we can still love as friends.'

That phrase just made me cry. 'You know...' I said as tears ran down my cheeks '... maybe if you did we might have used our time as lovers. The truth is, I love you Ralph and I often wondered, If only you were alive I could have told you what I've been feeling al along.' He kissed my tears away, then  I hugged him tighter. After that I fell asleep.

When I woke up, my head was lying on his left arm while his right hands were running through my hair. 

*Good Morning!* I said 

'Good Mornig love.' he said with tenderness bit still sounds wierd.

*Love?* then I laughed so hard that I think my mom overheard and heard her going to my room to check. so I grabbed a book.

"Hey Sisi what's funny? It's been a long time since I heard ou laugh. I was thinking you were getting crazy." She said with a worried look.

"No mom it's just that this book is so funny." I said with a smile with my face

"It's good to se that you can read books and smile now honey." Her eyes were kind as shebsaid that then she walked to the door.

That made me have a deep sigh of relief. Then as she was about to close the door she said. "I have prepared breakfast already, just go down when your done with that chapter."  She said before she closes the door.

Now Ralph is the one laughing so hard. Good thing mom can't hear him. How lucky. So I asked again.

*Why love?* I asked in a challenging manner.

'Well I have been reading some of your secret novels.' He winked. 

I blushed and I think my cheeks are as red as a tomato now. Speaking of I suddenly remembereed the book I found yesterday. 

'Hey LOVE there is something I would want you to see other than my Secret novels.' I teased.

I showed him the book and I told him to read it as I eat my breakfast downstairs.