A friend's confession

It's a perfect time of the day to drink coffee out doors. Riane and I sat on the second table near the entrance after we have ordered. I got Mocha for myself and Riane got herself a milk shake.

Well we have different tastes but still were close.

I smiled as I saw Ralph doing his wierd stuff behind Riane before I took the first sip of my mocha.

"I see that your usual gloomy mood has changed a bit today." she smiled delighted.

"Well I guess it's high time for me to move on." I simply said

"Oh, really?" she said in an accusing tone...

"why do you know something?" I asked in a curious tone.

"Not that I know something..."

Ralph then suddenly went to my side whilst Riand looked through my left then back at me "I see someone" then she waved.

"Hi!" I heard Ralph's voice

"Gosh! I'm so sorry Riane. I totally forgot about your talent." so we call it talent just so poeple wont act so awkward towards her.

"Oh no It's fine. I totally understand but the other guy over there I don't know." She sid as she was spitefully looking at Ralph.

"Honestly Riane. Though I'm a ghost, you really don't fail to give me those shivers when your mad. I'm so sorry. I really forgot about that and what I did, that wasn't good of me even if you din't know.

"Oh well just forget about it" she said as she was whipping the air with her hands.

"So this just recently happened I assume?"

"Well yeah..." I paused. "Like just as recent as last night." I said with an awkward smile.

Then she looked at Ralph as if she's telling him to come near her.

"Before you came down to earth, can you describe where you've been?"

He paused as if he was contemplating on something, then he spoke. "I was in total pool of light and peace then if I was not mistaken, it feels like I was in heaven, but I heard a cry, it pierced through me. I couldn't keep my peace, so i followed it. It was a long journey and sometimes it would stop making it only possible to continue when I hear the crying agaain. then here I am"

"So that's how you got here." Riane said as if she was thinking about something

" Yeah?..." Ralph's brow was now scrunched together, " Is it bad?" he continued.

"I thought so but it's better this way that I've learned about this before something bad happens"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked so curiously and I felt a shiver all over my arms.

"well when a soul sees a light and crosses over it, the soul can't come back to earth..." she paused "...but can that be?"