9:42am

"Wow, this is going to take a long time to clean." Arlo said as he started picking up the dirty dishes off the floor and counters, and putting them in the sink.

"Good thing we have all day." Astra turned to Orson and smiled.

He nodded.

"Alright, Margo and I can clean this mess up. Astra and Bear Cub, you guys can wash the dishes."

"You can call me Orson." Orson smiled.

"Oh, so that's your name. Astra only told us Bear Cub." Margo smiled as she bent down to pick a bowl up from the floor.

Orson looked over at Astra, and she shrugged, smiling.

"Alright, we need some party music to help us clean up faster." Arlo walked over to his phone and started playing party music. "Let's clean!"

"How's your head? Is it bleeding a lot? Do you need to go to the-"

"I'm fine Star." Orson laughed a little.

Astra didn't believe him, but she walked over to the big sink and started filling it with hot water, adding a lot of dish soap to wash the dishes off with. Orson grabbed a couple cloths and walked over to her, holding one out for her. She smiled and accepted it.

"You do know how to wash dishes right?" Orson teased her, and she looked up to give him a look, but he smiled.

"I'm sure I'm better at it then you are." She folded her arms.

"Prove it. Put the dishes you clean on that side of the counter, and I'll put the dishes I clean on this side." Orson pat the counter on his side.

"You're on!" Astra quickly grabbed a bowl right as Orson grabbed another one, and she started washing it.

The water was a little too hot, but she didn't mind, and Orson didn't seem to mind either as he continued to wash his dish as fast as he could.

There was so much soap, she must've accidentally put too much in the water.

By the time they got to the last wooden spoon, they both exchanged looks, and then bolted forward to grab it. Orson's fingers touched it first, but Astra grabbed it not even a second after he did, and they both started pulling on it.

"Give it to me!" Astra laughed.

"I grabbed it first." Orson tugged on the spoon, but Astra didn't let go.

"I ran for it first." That was a lame excuse, but she had to come up with some excuse.

"Give it." Orson was laughing as he pulled on the spoon, but Astra wasn't letting him take it away from her.

"Let go!" Astra screamed at him, but not in an angry way, more of a playful way, and Orson laughed harder. She scowled at him playfully with a small smile on her lips and tried to yank the spoon away, but he was just as strong as she was.

"Never." Orson grabbed the spoon with both hands and yanked on it, almost winning, but Astra grabbed it with her other hand and pulled, just in time so he couldn't.

Astra smirked at him, and before he could ask her what she was up to, she let go of the spoon. Orson had been pulling so hard that as soon as she let go, he stumbled back, gasping, as he fell onto the floor.

Astra started laughing as he sat up.

"How dare you." He said.

"Well, I saw an opportunity and I took it." Astra gave him a smug look. "Your face was hilarious by the way, if I had a camera I definitely would've taken a picture and posted it everywhere."

He stood up and turned to the sink. Astra thought he was going to wash the spoon off, but he grabbed one of the bowls he had washed and filled it with the hot soapy water and dumped it on her.

She gasped in shock as the water immediately soaked her, burning a little, but as soon as the burning feeling came, it disappeared a second after. Soap was sliding from her hair and down her face as Orson laughed and set the bowl back down.

Astra ran forward and grabbed him, and he laughed, grabbing her arms to try and stop her, but she ended up shoving his head in the dirty soapy water.

She laughed when he yanked his head out, blinking up at her as the water and soap slid down his face.

"Guys, we just cleaned up."

They turned to see Arlo and Margo standing behind them holding mops and towels with their arms folded. They were both giving them the same unamused look.

Astra was still holding Orson's shoulders, but when they both exchanged looks, she quickly let go of him and stepped back, pretending to be innocent.

"She started it." Orson pointed to Astra.

"Hey-"

"No he's right, we saw it all." Margo said.

"You're cleaning that water mess." Arlo threw the towel he was holding at her, and she caught it.

Astra turned to Orson, but he was smiling smugly.

"You-"

"Have fun cleaning." He pat her shoulder before he walked past her, leaving her standing in the water mess with a towel in her hands.