Y/N lost their memory?!

2k view special!! This doesn't go with the story line but you're still a child. This is probably the very last thing I'm gonna add to this book. Enjoy!

My AU: (what I believe)
*Stella is poppy
*no one knows what souls are in the cat toys cause they won't tell them
*Huggy and kissy aren't dating (yet) but they like each other.
—————————————————————-

You are a (whatever toy you want) with a personality of curiosity, and cooperation. You found something on the ground and out of curiosity you ate it thinking it might do something. After a few hours you didn't feel quite well so you sat down. The past couple days you weren't as energetic as usual, you weren't as curious as usual, etc. Your behavior has made everyone worried.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Poppy asked looking down at you from the vents

"I'm fine.." you responded. Poppy then walked away looking like she didn't believe you. A few minutes later kissy came into the room

"Are you okay?" Kissy asked you worried. (Not like poppy asked the same question kissy)

"I'm fine." You replied once again, but more sternly this time.

"Be honest with yourself Y/N." Poppy chimes in.

"I just don't feel well, okay?" You said

"Even though you're dead, get some rest I'll wake you up tomorrow." Kissy said as she exited the room.

You fell asleep and within a few hours you woke up. You felt weird, you didn't know where you were, what your name was, nothing. Looks like you lost your memory.

"Hey Y/N-" kissy said banging in the door. You were confused at this point.

"Who are you?!?!" You nearly shouted but you were scared.

"Hahahaha! Good joke Y/N!" Kissy said laughing.

"WHO. ARE. YOU." You asked very sternly this time. Once kissy realized you were serious, she went to get help from the others.

"Do you know what your name is?" Poppy asked trying not to scare you. You just shook your head no.

"How about the toy, do you know what toy you are?" Huggy asked out for nowhere, but yet again you shook your head no.

They all looked at you and you explained how you ate a substance off the floor.

"That should come off In 24 hours" poppy said smiling a bit. Kissy volunteered to watch over you in the night.

You fell asleep from kissy hitting you in the head with a bat because you couldn't sleep. The next day you are better

Sorry it's lame- xddd