~chapter 8~

(Dream)
"Psst....psst" a strange voice called out to Y/N. "Y/N wake up" the voice said again. You opened your eyes and the room is all dark. "You won't recognize me, you won't recognize me, my name is Lila, don't you remember me?" Lila said making you a little worried. 'Lila..? I think I remember her..' you thought. "This way, follow my voice" Lila said sounding like she was in a rush. You followed Lila into the living room and sat on the couch. "Don't trust him. You need to stay close to Stella. If he asks you to follow him DON'T, or you'll be like me. You don't want to be like me." Lila said seriously. She sounded like she really didn't want you following anyone. "I won't follow anyone." You said sincere. "Promise?" Lila asked. "I promise" Y/N said. "Thank you" Lila said, and with that you woke up.

(End of dream)

"Y/N come on we need to get ready!" Stella said rushing into your room.

"Okay.." Y/N said tiredly. You were excited to go back, but a little worried about that dream you had.

You finally got out of bed after a few minutes and did your hair. You didn't get any new clothes on because Stella didn't get any for you yet. You then ate some food, then headed out to the car.

"So...how did you sleep?" Stella asked curiously while driving to the toy factory.

"I slept good! I had a strange dream last night tho." You replied to her.

"What about?" Stella asked

"Oh uh..I-I actually forgot!" You said lying because you're scared of how she might react.

"Uh okay..? Oh we're here!" Stella said forgetting everything you just said. 

You and Stella got out of the car and went inside. You remember in the dream that you had, you were told to stay by Stella. But you couldn't, she had her own office, so you decide to play by a place near her office.

"Hello again sweetheart!" Kissy missy suddenly said.

"Oh hi kissy!" You said excited to see her.

Just then someone came up to you. He was unrecognizable but you played along.

"Y/N can you follow me I need to do something with you." You just remembered the dream you had and what Lila said.

"Uhh actually I was heading to the bathroom, sorry!" You said running off. Instead of going to the bathroom you went to play with the other kids.

'Todays another day' you thought.

A/N: sorry Lila If this doesn't fit your personality! Anyways have a good day/night y'all!