~chapter 10~

Once you arrived Stella woke you up, and you went upstairs to bed.

'I feel bad for doing this but at least they'll be with Lila' Stella thought to herself.

(Dream)
"Wake up Y/N" the voice called out again. You slowly opened your eyes and everything was dark. "Y/N, this way there's something I need to tell you." The voice sounded familiar to Y/N but they couldn't tell who. "It's me, Lila" She said concerned. "Follow my voice I need to tell you something.." Lila said again. Y/N followed the voice and sat on the the couch again. Y/N saw their coloring book on the table but didn't think much of it. "She's gonna betray you tomorrow.. you don't want to hear it but it's the truth." Y/N was a little worried at this statement but at least she told you. "It's gonna hurt, but I'll be able to talk to you. You'll be with me." Lila said and with that you woke up
(End of dream)

"Y/N wake up!" Stella said.

"Okay.." Y/N said tiredly.

You got up, got ready, blah blah blah all the boring work, and then you headed to the toy factory. Once you got there you went over to the Cat bee labeled as 'Lila' and held it.

"Can you talk...?" You asked the toy not expecting the answer.

"Why yes I can, there's something I need to tell you." The Cat bee said blankly.

"Um okay.." Y/N said nervously

"As you know my real name is Lila. Stella turned me into this. I was an experiment and you'll be too in exactly 10 minutes from now..you're gonna be a candy cat.." Lila said sadly. Lila never really liked Stella but now, she HATES Stella.

"Oh..will it hurt..?" Y/N asked with tears in their eyes.

"It depends really.." Lila said sighing.

"Y/N!" Stella called out to you. You ran over to her.

"I need you to follow me..." Stella said sounding very sad. You followed Stella into a room and the employee in there greeted you.

"I need you to lay down on the table" the employee said with no expression. You agreed to lay on the table and just like Lila, they strapped you down. You didn't question anything.

"It will be over soon.." Stella said sounding upset.

They put in IV in your arm, along with other needles and stickers. You squeezed your eyes shut and your breathing became short. You then became a Candy cat...

'TRAITOR SHES A TRAITOR I TRUSTED HER!!' You thought angrily. You were placed on a shelf next to Lila.

"I understand, I'm angry too. There's an experiment that is on hold. If we release it, it will kill everyone in its path, including Stella." Lila said sounding happy.

"Ok! Let's do it!" You felt calm knowing revenge is coming.

Today was the worst day of you life but also the best day. The down side is that you where turned into a toy. But the up side is that you're gonna get revenge on that traitor Stella.